• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How I Met Your Mother [TV show]

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Underrated. I really don't hear/read of people talking about this show. It's funny. :D

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was gonna make a thread about this series. You beat me to it.
If you want the types of the characters:
Ted - ENFP
Lily - ENFP
Marshal - ENFJ
Robin - IXTJ
Barney - ESTJ

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I love this show and quote things from it on a daily basis almost. I'm ready for the season premier. :)

MBTI Type
INTJ
I love this show. If it gets canceled and we never find out the mother I'm going to go on a rampage. And the mother better not be some lame person we never heard of. The longer the show goes, the better it has to be.

My vote is for the cute bakery chick :)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love this show. If it gets canceled and we never find out the mother I'm going to go on a rampage. And the mother better not be some lame person we never heard of. The longer the show goes, the better it has to be.

My vote is for the cute bakery chick :)
I doubt it's someone we've heard of. If you remember the party where ted finds the yellow umbrella he said the mother was in that party. There was a time where there was an unnecessary bump with a girl in the party. I think that girl is the mother.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I adore the show, but could care less who the mother is. That conceit should have been dropped after the first season.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I adore the show, but could care less who the mother is. That conceit should have been dropped after the first season.

Kind of hard to do that when it's the title of the show though. ;)

Yes, this show is awe - wait for it - some! Can I get a fist bump? :D

rrk2rivera

It is an awesome tv series. I have ever seen. This is my favorite show and I like it very much. I also like Ted. He is the best actor and I like his acting throughout this show.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I got the first season of this show on DVD and it is so funny. The first season had a great string of related stories and the actors, from the very first episode, were "on". Its hard to maintain its strenghth of storylines over many years but the characters are endearing nonetheless.

F

figsfiggyfigs

First season was great, but it sort of went down hill a little after that. I dont know, sometimes it bugs me sometimes I think its great. :/

F

figsfiggyfigs

ted's a pussy.
barney is getting boring.

THERE YOU GO

Short, and straight to the point.

I can't stand Ted, he's my least favourite.

Robin is my favorite. Or at least was, when she was a bit more of a bad ass.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I read somewhere that many writers for television are NF's. I thought that interesting because, as an NF, I sit and think about how I would have written the story differently. Nowadays, TV shows do not seem concerned about character consistency. They flip flop the tendencies of the characters to fit the (often lame) story lines. I guess they turn over writers frequently and the next writer has no feel for the show. They are counting on the characters being likable regardless of what they do with them.