User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: NFL '09

MBTI
    ESFP

EAGLES BABY! all the way.

i'll only root for the Steelers if i have to & by have to i mean gun to my head held by a russian gangster

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by mattness View Post
    EAGLES BABY! all the way.

i'll only root for the Steelers if i have to & by have to i mean gun to my head held by a russian gangster
    Hells yeah! I wonder if McNabb with recover in time. If not I am hoping Vick can get a go at it. I don't know how much time he's allowed to play. Isn't there some restrictions (for him) since it's early on in the season?

I root for the Jets, but I'm Eagles all the way.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post
    Hells yeah! I wonder if McNabb with recover in time. If not I am hoping Vick can get a go at it. I don't know how much time he's allowed to play. Isn't there some restrictions (for him) since it's early on in the season?

I root for the Jets, but I'm Eagles all the way.

Looks like Kolb is going to get a second shot against the Kansas City Squaws this week. I think it's a good thing. McNabb should come back at 100% after the bye week.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Looks like Kolb is going to get a second shot against the Kansas City Squaws this week. I think it's a good thing. McNabb should come back at 100% after the bye week.

Why can't Vick? Is it too soon? Is it because all of the backlash he's getting from the fans? Give the guy a chance!

Oh good to hear. I thought he was gonna be out for a month or something. It sounded more serious than I thought.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by soleil View Post

Why can't Vick? Is it too soon? Is it because all of the backlash he's getting from the fans? Give the guy a chance!

Oh good to hear. I thought he was gonna be out for a month or something. It sounded more serious than I thought.
    Well, it will have been four weeks when he comes back in Game 5. He will have missed Weeks 2 and 3 and Week 4 is the bye. And Reid doesn't seem to want to use Vick as a starting QB, and I don't really blame him. I think he wants to see what he has in Kolb while Donovan is out.

Yeah, I think starting Vick would be a huge mistake. The guy is still only two months into playing football after a 2 1/2 year layoff. He can't have absorbed enough of the offense to be effective. Besides, I like what I saw from Kolb last week for the most part. I think the last quarter and a half of the game were pretty useless from an evaluation standpoint.

It doesn't have much to do with the fan reaction...they took all that on simply by signing him. And the Philly crowd has actually treated him very well at the games. In the best of all worlds, he never sees the field as a true QB. That means McNabb and the offense are playing well
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

deleted

They need to make a team called the fishheads. I'd start watching football if there was a team called the fishheads.

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm not even remotely happy the Bronco's are 4-0, even if they have played some weak teams. At least the Chargers get to beat them twice.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Clonester View Post
    I'm not even remotely happy the Bronco's are 4-0, even if they have played some weak teams. At least the Chargers get to beat them twice.
    Oh, a Chargers fan are we? *innocently whistles as he removes Clonester's name from the Exercise Challenge*

MBTI
    ESFJ

The Eagles are fortunate to have two cupcakes coming up (I'd love to include Washington, but we seem to lose to them when they are bad). Hopefully, we will be 4-1 going into the NFC East shootout of Washington, NYG, and Dallas in a row. The Saints are scaring me right now.