• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Story Thread

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
here's the thread were you post a story/work of literature that you particularly like. the full story/work must be accessible by link (this is how its different to a "you're favourite book thread", you dont have to go out and freaking buy the thing) and you must write a breif description of what its about and why its so totally bitchin'.
post your own if you like.

ill go first:

When the Sun Sleeps Chapter 1, a Final Fantasy X-2 fanfic - FanFiction.Net
genre: general/romance, fanfiction
length: 7 short chapters (so far)

its probably the best fanfiction ive ever found on fanfic.net. it a fan fiction of the playstation2 game final fantasy X and X-2 but its set in a completly different world so the reader does not have to be familar with the original story line. all the reader needs to know is that Al Bhed are a race of people with typically blonde hair and green eyes.
the authors' a great writer and is probably an NF.
the story is about the a love triangle between three people. its very complex and realistic.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's a great idea!

This one always stuck with me:
The White Ship by H. P. Lovecraft

It is about a lighthouse keeper, who for the first time since his grandfather had assumed its care, left the lighthouse unattended, as he answered the call of the White Ship.
2529 words.

Not a very straight-forward story. It is symbolic and up to interpretation. With a lovely mellow and mysterious atmosphere.

Here's an excellent soundtrack for the story:
YouTube - Agalloch - The Misshapen Steed
I had this song on loop when I first read the story, and they became sort of inseparable for me. :)