User Tag List

First 29373839

Results 381 to 388 of 388

  1. #381
    Pubic Enemy #1 Crabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I can't believe I forgot to list Kanye. The emperor is naked.
    Great analogy. It's like, if he claims to be a genius, Jesus or God enough times, eventually he'll convince some people that he's remarkable, despite all the evidence to the contrary. When he talks, he seems incapable of reaching any logical conclusions, like he's operating on pure emotion and every thought that goes through his head is some kind of divine revelation from the universe that doesn't need clarification. And the more assertive he speaks, the truer his words become, which further affirms his superiority over everyone else. I'm pretty sure his megalomania has surpassed Charlie Sheen's and is now encroaching upon Jim Jones/Adolf Hitler.

    Likes riva liked this post

  2. #382
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    Lolz what he did to those two artists was just cruel. Especially the female one. The first one looks funny, it's only after he said why he did that later he sounded like an asshole.

    He seems crazy and too hot headed. I kinda feel sorry for his hot headedness.

    Edit - Taylor Swift. Wow she looks nice.
    .

  3. #383
    Pubic Enemy #1 Crabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Lolz what he did to those two artists was just cruel. Especially the female one. The first one looks funny, it's only after he said why he did that later he sounded like an asshole.

    He seems crazy and too hot headed. I kinda feel sorry for his hot headedness.
    He seems crazy for sure, delusional and narcissistic to an unhealthy degree. I find it hard to have sympathy for someone who doesn't have an ounce of humility and essentially views everyone else as a lesser being.

  4. #384
    Super Ape Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    U2? Coldplay? Madonna? Radiohead...
    1) Yes
    2) YES
    3) OH GOD YES
    4) What? Get the fuck out!

  5. #385
    Super Ape Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    Great analogy. It's like, if he claims to be a genius, Jesus or God enough times, eventually he'll convince some people that he's remarkable, despite all the evidence to the contrary. When he talks, he seems incapable of reaching any logical conclusions, like he's operating on pure emotion and every thought that goes through his head is some kind of divine revelation from the universe that doesn't need clarification. And the more assertive he speaks, the truer his words become, which further affirms his superiority over everyone else. I'm pretty sure his megalomania has surpassed Charlie Sheen's and is now encroaching upon Jim Jones/Adolf Hitler.

    He'll still think he's Jesus even when all his albums are in the £1 bargain bin

  6. #386
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Michael Jackson is overrated.

  7. #387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    Great analogy. It's like, if he claims to be a genius, Jesus or God enough times, eventually he'll convince some people that he's remarkable, despite all the evidence to the contrary. When he talks, he seems incapable of reaching any logical conclusions, like he's operating on pure emotion and every thought that goes through his head is some kind of divine revelation from the universe that doesn't need clarification. And the more assertive he speaks, the truer his words become, which further affirms his superiority over everyone else. I'm pretty sure his megalomania has surpassed Charlie Sheen's and is now encroaching upon Jim Jones/Adolf Hitler.
    All of what you said is true, but I could get over all of it if he made good music. I know music is subjective, blah blah blah. But I just don't get it with him. He seems to ramble over samples, and even his choice of samples is aggressively grating.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  8. #388
    Pubic Enemy #1 Crabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    All of what you said is true, but I could get over all of it if he made good music. I know music is subjective, blah blah blah. But I just don't get it with him. He seems to ramble over samples, and even his choice of samples is aggressively grating.
    I don't get the popularity of his music either. The genius-factor eludes me. In that particular genre, there are other artists who seem much more adept at their craft than fishdicks.

Similar Threads

  1. The Most Difficult Video Games of All Time Sort By Category
    By Mal12345 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2015, 12:49 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:24 AM
  3. Worst Music Video Of All Time
    By highlander in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 09:07 AM
  4. Most underrated musical act of all time?
    By r0wo1 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 08:17 AM
  5. The 5 Most Bad Ass Presidents of All-Time
    By swordpath in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO