User Tag List

First 29373839

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I can't believe I forgot to list Kanye. The emperor is naked.
    Great analogy. It's like, if he claims to be a genius, Jesus or God enough times, eventually he'll convince some people that he's remarkable, despite all the evidence to the contrary. When he talks, he seems incapable of reaching any logical conclusions, like he's operating on pure emotion and every thought that goes through his head is some kind of divine revelation from the universe that doesn't need clarification. And the more assertive he speaks, the truer his words become, which further affirms his superiority over everyone else. I'm pretty sure his megalomania has surpassed Charlie Sheen's and is now encroaching upon Jim Jones/Adolf Hitler.

Likes riva liked this post

Lolz what he did to those two artists was just cruel. Especially the female one. The first one looks funny, it's only after he said why he did that later he sounded like an asshole.

He seems crazy and too hot headed. I kinda feel sorry for his hot headedness.

Edit - Taylor Swift. Wow she looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Lolz what he did to those two artists was just cruel. Especially the female one. The first one looks funny, it's only after he said why he did that later he sounded like an asshole.

He seems crazy and too hot headed. I kinda feel sorry for his hot headedness.
    He seems crazy for sure, delusional and narcissistic to an unhealthy degree. I find it hard to have sympathy for someone who doesn't have an ounce of humility and essentially views everyone else as a lesser being.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    U2? Coldplay? Madonna? Radiohead...
    1) Yes
    2) YES
    3) OH GOD YES
    4) What? Get the fuck out!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    Great analogy. It's like, if he claims to be a genius, Jesus or God enough times, eventually he'll convince some people that he's remarkable, despite all the evidence to the contrary. When he talks, he seems incapable of reaching any logical conclusions, like he's operating on pure emotion and every thought that goes through his head is some kind of divine revelation from the universe that doesn't need clarification. And the more assertive he speaks, the truer his words become, which further affirms his superiority over everyone else. I'm pretty sure his megalomania has surpassed Charlie Sheen's and is now encroaching upon Jim Jones/Adolf Hitler.

He'll still think he's Jesus even when all his albums are in the £1 bargain bin

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Michael Jackson is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    All of what you said is true, but I could get over all of it if he made good music. I know music is subjective, blah blah blah. But I just don't get it with him. He seems to ramble over samples, and even his choice of samples is aggressively grating.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    All of what you said is true, but I could get over all of it if he made good music. I know music is subjective, blah blah blah. But I just don't get it with him. He seems to ramble over samples, and even his choice of samples is aggressively grating.
    I don't get the popularity of his music either. The genius-factor eludes me. In that particular genre, there are other artists who seem much more adept at their craft than fishdicks.