User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

Results 151 to 160 of 388

  1. #151
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    ^ Maybe, but what if they really did believe in and passionately love every second of their generic music?

    Would they count then?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  2. #152
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    however, also rate it according to critical standards at the same time.
    Why?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

    Quinlan's Creations

  3. #153
    meat popsicle r.a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    STFU
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ Maybe, but what if they really did believe in and passionately love every second of their generic music?

    Would they count then?
    mmmm... nope.

    i mean, good for them, and may they prosper in their own realities. i mean it.

    but we're talking about personal taste, so i say no.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

  4. #154
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    mmmm... nope.

    i mean, good for them, and may they prosper in their own realities. i mean it.

    but we're talking about personal taste, so i say no.
    So the determining factor for what's "good music" is purely r.a's personal taste as to what he finds enjoyable.

    I see...it must fun to have that level of clout! Rolling Stone must be beating down your door.


    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Why?
    Because sometimes it's useful to see more than just what's in front of your nose.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  5. #155
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Because sometimes it's useful to see more than just what's in front of your nose.
    Useful for what? Impressing other people?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

    Quinlan's Creations

  6. #156
    Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ
    Posts
    950

    Default

    The Doors. I don't understand the obsession with Morrisson or the music of that band.

    Nirvana. I still listen to their records and I like them, but I personally never got the whole 'legendary rock band' thing, and still don't.

    The Grateful Dead - It's just something I seriously doubt I will ever understand.

    Also, I love U2 like madness but can totally understand why folks are like "Um, get the hell out of here with your funny names and distortion pedals", hahahaha.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

  7. #157
    Senior Member r0wo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Jack Johnson maybe? I think all of his songs sound the same...
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...

  8. #158
    Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Here, for all you U2 haters:

    YouTube - Bill Bailey's U2 Impression

    I love U2 but that was just comedy genius!!
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

  9. #159
    Senior Member Nonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    The Doors. I don't understand the obsession with Morrisson or the music of that band.

    Nirvana. I still listen to their records and I like them, but I personally never got the whole 'legendary rock band' thing, and still don't.

    The Grateful Dead
    - It's just something I seriously doubt I will ever understand.

    Also, I love U2 like madness but can totally understand why folks are like "Um, get the hell out of here with your funny names and distortion pedals", hahahaha.

    -1

    -1

    -1


    Those happen to be 3 of some of my most favorite bands..don'tchyu be hatin' gurl!

    And U2 sucks ass.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

  10. #160
    Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    -1

    -1

    -1


    Those happen to be 3 of some of my most favorite bands..don'tchyu be hatin' gurl!

    And U2 sucks ass.
    LOL! Check out the video I posted, you will enjoy!!!
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Similar Threads

  1. The Most Difficult Video Games of All Time Sort By Category
    By Mal12345 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2015, 12:49 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:24 AM
  3. Worst Music Video Of All Time
    By highlander in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 09:07 AM
  4. Most underrated musical act of all time?
    By r0wo1 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 08:17 AM
  5. The 5 Most Bad Ass Presidents of All-Time
    By swordpath in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO