• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Machinima fans?

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Well, are there any of you out there? I'm not a Machinima-freak like some, and honestly, the only two machinimas I've ever bothered watching are Red vs. Blue and Arby 'n' the Chief. I hated RVB and I find that it's overrated, but I'm just loving Arby 'n' the Chief.

Is there any one else out there who likes Machinima? And if you do, what's your favorite?

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
Red vs Blue gives me a strong feeling of desolation, and it's rather boring.
Arby n the Chief is pretty funny. I saw "Master Chief sucks at Halo" but I didn't know that he made more videos.

An INFP who plays Halo? I'm surprised. Do you like killing people in multiplayer?
Are you any good at online Halo? I recently got xbox live and I score at or near the bottom in multiplayer matches.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I love Halo. It's the only contemporary video game that I'll actually play on a regular basis. I'm a retro gamer, rofl. I don't really play online much, cause I don't have Live but whenever friends are over, we'll have like Halo tourneys, 'tis pretty fun.

And I don't really like killing people on multiplayer so much as pwning them, muahahaha.