• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day [Official Trailer]

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Apparently the long time rumored sequel is to become a reality.

[YOUTUBE="if2-PYxgL50"]BS2[/YOUTUBE]

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Overrated, but not terrible. Why haven't you seen it?!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I liked the first one. Willem Dafoe was great, and my favorite scene was the reconstruction of the firefight in the suburban house.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I heard good things about the first one but still haven't watched it. Maybe I will when I get a chance.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ

I'm not one to trust reviews. Might as well ask people on the street what they think about this or that movie. I'm more likely to trust the opinion of like-minded people. And even then my experience with the movie will still be completely different.

The only real thing that prevents me from seeing a movie is if the premise sucks.... or the people working in it are on my black list for whatever reason.

Plus, Rotten Tomatoes gave a 42% to Ravenous. Nuff said.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not one to trust reviews. Might as well ask people on the street what they think about this or that movie. I'm more likely to trust the opinion of like-minded people. And even then my experience with the movie will still be completely different.

The only real thing that prevents me from seeing a movie is if the premise sucks.... or the people working in it are on my black list for whatever reason.

Plus, Rotten Tomatoes gave a 42% to Ravenous. Nuff said.
Fair enough, although Rotten Tomatoes isn't really a critic publication itself, it's a critic aggregate, it combines all the critics ratings into one average rating. So it's always right ;)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
In my honest opinion, Boondock Saints just isn't THAT great. Almost every guy likes to throw the title around like it's the best movie since sliced bread. It's a cult classic and it's kind of a trendy movie to like (i.e. they sell BoonSaint merchandise in Hot Topic). It's worth watching, but there's quite a few movies I'd rather watch.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
^ Kind of like Napoleon Dynamite, except that was movie amazing and is totally deserving of it's cult classic title.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^ Kind of like Napoleon Dynamite, except that was movie amazing and is totally deserving of it's cult classic title.

I enjoyed it, but didn't get into the hype. It's better than a lot of comedic shit out there.

The Big Lebowski is a cult classic that deserves it's title ten times over; probably the most deserving IMO - besides the point, but I'm just saying.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
^Yes, I second that. I love Lebowski. I've memorized nearly the entire movie and whenever I watch it I always call out the lines as the characters are saying them.