• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best Anime TV Series?

wolfy

awsm
I haven't seen many in English. I enjoyed Dragon Ball the first series (the manga too) Fist of the North Star and Cowboy Bebop.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
A new series called Aoi Bungaku (Blue literature) is running this fall. For the first time in ages, I'm hooked.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
i'm not as immersed in anime as i'd like to be but so far ive liked

death note, evangelion neongen, gundam wing (both), dragonballz, naruto, cowboy bebop.

elfen lied is horribley intense.

i wish there was an anime channel i could access... or maybe not since i actually want to acheive something in life.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't really watched Anime anymore but when I was younger I loved Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh and Beyblade (lmao.) :)

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Apart from CLANNAD After Story, definitely the best anime I've seen this year. Nothing else comes close.

Agreed. Bakemonogatari has terrific dialogue and characters. The SHAFT art style may not be everyone's cup of tea, but give it a try.

krunchtime

Monster (70+ episodes)
Mouryou no Hako (13 episodes)
Higashi no Eden (11 episodes)
Claymore (26 episodes)

Mouryou no Hako might be a little off in the deep.

KiwiBurst

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
serial experiments lain

philosophical anime that questions the definition of reality. its very creepy. within the first 5 min. of ep.1, you witness a violent suicide. i didnt like much but my friends... ENFP, ISTJ, INTJ got HOOKED. it was just too boring and scary for me. it takes a longgg time to figure out what the hell is going on.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Princess Robot Bubblegum ;)

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zwfV3zselg"][/YOUTUBE]

Plastic Chair

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Death Note, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Wolf's Rain, and Paranoia Agent are my personal favorites.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
serial experiments lain

it was just too boring and scary for me.
It's strange, but I laughed at Serial Experiments Lain more than I've laughed at any other television show. I don't know why, I must be very twisted. It sort of makes me feel bad, too, because I know that isn't what the creators were going for.

I love it to death, though, even if I do have a weird take on it.

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
3-way tie-Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Berserk, and Hitsuji no Uta

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bleach currently stands as my favorite with Cowboy Bebop being a VERY close 2nd. Naruto as a third.

Death Note was pretty good though the ending *pissed* me off.