User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lavos View Post
    Denial.
    No one has to like Light or any other anime character to determine their type. Everyone doesn't operate like you. Try separating feelings from thoughts for once.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

I think Lavos was kidding...

I've just found Toradora, another one for girls, but it's brilliant, so it's going up here.
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFP

Ooh ooh my favorites are Slam Dunk, Prince of Tennis, GetBackers.. um... yeah I like those

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    No one has to like Light or any other anime character to determine their type. Everyone doesn't operate like you. Try separating feelings from thoughts for once.
    You're right, separating feelings from thinking is advisable. However, that was not the point. The point is that he is an ENFP, and he would have done to you the same he did to the character "Takada". Do you remember her?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I'm sorry, but Evangelion must have been the shittiest anime series I have ever laid my eyes on.

It had more emo than "Cutters' suicidal poetry convention, sponsored by Zoloft"
    It's true. But you've still got to watch it.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INxJ

You're right, separating feelings from thinking is advisable. However, that was not the point. The point is that he is an ENFP, and he would have done to you the same he did to the character "Takada". Do you remember her?
    Most of us disagree with your assessment. Why don't you lay out point by point, why you think Light is an ENFP. Then your claim can be taken more seriously.

Do you realize Light is a cartoon? He won't be killing anyone in the real world.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I grew up watching the morning shows, which introduced DBZ, One Piece and Naruto. DBZ wasn't really that great, but was pretty awesome at the time. I couldn't manage to stick to one piece, I liked it, but probably not enough. I have seen every single episode of naruto , I remember an ENTP guy coming to work one day and describing some of the naruto he'd seen and it sounded pretty epic (ripping peoples arms off, taking out your spine and using it as a weapon, crushing people with sand, lol). There is a fair bit of crap in it, it ocassionally escalates into wicked battles. Not to mention, I love watching a character go from loser to something kick ass (except naruto has always been lame).

I've found a few good animes around...
    Deathnote, Code Geass, Wolf's Rain (though I found it somewhat boring), Bleach, Noien, D. Gray Man, Gintama, Fairy Tail (I'm reading the manga, anime comes out soon), Soul Eater, Hack//... Dragonauts (aka. Boob-o-naughts, though they said this anime was crap for some reason, I kind of liked it), Claymore, Rurouni Kenshin

^There's a few others that I know are good, but I haven't been able to watch yet, like Ghost in shell, Hellsing, Blood +

I tend to like the ones with loads of characters, I'm beyond sick off all the Naruto characters, it was a relief when they finally brought in some new ones. Bleach seems to revolve way too much around Ichigo, but does have a lot of characters (many of which are pretty plain =\), Soul Eater was nice and quirky, but I got kind of sick of the main characters. Fairy Tail is basically like Soul Eater and One Piece, it has hundreds of characters, it almost introduces a new one every chapter, but I'm getting sick of the main character, who crams his Fi down your throat every time he gets into a fight (just like naruto, and goku, oh, and luffy... grrrrrr!). lol, I think I just realized that I'm an anime nerd... meh, it's not all that great anyway.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Most of us disagree with your assessment. Why don't you lay out point by point, why you think Light is an ENFP. Then your claim can be taken more seriously.

Do you realize Light is a cartoon? He won't be killing anyone in the real world.
    Let's do the opposite exercise: why do you think he is an INTJ?

MBTI
    INxJ

Let's do the opposite exercise: why do you think he is an INTJ?
    You must be a troll. Search the forum.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    It's true. But you've still got to watch it.
    Shinji will make at you 'till you do.
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent