• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best Anime TV Series?

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I watched Spice and Wolf and Spice and Wolf 2 up to the current episode and enjoyed them quite a bit. It's mainly about romance, and more often then not, romance in anime's tends to be over the top and totally not interesting for me. But in this series I quite enjoyed it.

Every hardship the protagonists face is based on their evolving relationship. Not surprising as the title is a reference to both protagonists.
Oh my goooood, I didn't know there was a second season of that anime out. :D

It's probably not even possible for anyone to watch Death Note without having it spoiled in some way, lol. Two words, and there you go, spoiled. I thought the very last episode was awesome, though.

Snow Turtle

Dude. Light was always an INFJ.

An INFJ-INTP combination. It's clearly a perfect Yaoi relationship. The foot massages prove all.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dude. Light was always an INFJ.

An INFJ-INTP combination. It's clearly a perfect Yaoi relationship. The foot massages prove all.

Light was definitely not an F, but that foot massage L gave him was awful gay, that's for sure.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Go watch read Hunter X Hunter. It's like seeing music. :headphne:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Death Note is the only anime I ever liked.
Light- not an INFJ.
Clear INTJ...

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
Those who suggest Light is an INFJ are stark raving mad, with an army of inbred, underfed cats.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ :D aren't we all? except with the army of inbred, underfed cats. Those belong to the homeless ENTJs.