• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite retro gaming system?

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I have Virtual Boy. It's a very cool stereoscopic 3D game system and the only one ever made. I got it cheap when it went on clearance and I got a bunch of games for $5 each.
Hahah, the Virtual Boy was a failure of massive proportions. I heard it was so bad that they retired it less than 15 months after it was first released. Now that's a bad console.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Ive got to say that the SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, and Sega Dreamcast share equal parts of nostalgia for me.

SNES
Kirby's Dreamland - Extremely cute and fun to play. I played the hell out of the DS version when it came out.
Earthworm Jim - just because it was so weird that someone like me HAS to love it!
Donkey Kong Country - My favorite sidescroller (That isn't a Sonic game :D)

N64:
Goeman: Mystical Ninja - I just fell in love with the artwork and gameplay :wubbie:
Banjo Kazooie/Tooie - Same as Goeman, but include great BGMs :wubbie:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Just cause its OCARINA OF TIME! (Though I also got hooked on Twilight Princess)
Megaman 64 - I just liked its style.
Mario 64 - The N64 version was more fun than the DS version and always will be.

Genesis:
Shining Force - since it was the only game I played on it, but still, it's my most favorite turnbased strategy RPG

Dreamcast:
Sonic Adventure 2 and all the reduxs of it - Best 3D Sonic game ever. :wubbie:
Powerstone and Powerstone 2 - Sega's Super Smash Bros. I remember playing this with my INTP friend all the time. Yum.
Evolution 1-2 - I just loved this game. :wubbie:
Grandia 2 - A kickass classic that should be played if you're into RPGs
Oratario Tangram : Mainly for the giant robot fighting fun

I need to get me some ROMs when I get back to the States...