First 12

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I have an idea for a third Almighty movie. Adolf Almighty.

Adolf is under the special protection of [Morgan Freeman].

Apparently, God's "chosen people" were a bit too much for him to handle. He needs someone to lessen the load.

Are you ready for a miracle?

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    ...that Evan Almighty is better than Bruce Almighty.
    This is like asking if you prefer to be punched in the face or the belly.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    This is like asking if you prefer to be punched in the face or the belly.
    Movie maker wannabes ironically seem to hate all movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Movie maker wannabes ironically seem to hate all movies.
    I don't hate all movies, only bad ones. And I'll leave the other part alone.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
    Though Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets has made more money than the other Potter films, I don't think it's the best of the series. I think Azkaban, Goblet, and Phoenix are all better than the first two movies.
    Spider-man II

Dead Man's Chest was awful. It was terribly long and poorly edited. I'd have been much happier if they cut out 1/4 of the scenes, because at least that many were unnecessary and cheapened the movie. It's like the movie didn't have an editor at all. The storyline was confusing and choppy - half the time I didn't know what was going on, and the rules of that dice game they were playing on the ship weren't even explained. The last five seconds of the movie were by far the best: Barbosa returned. I got interested in the last five seconds, because that part was cool. I've avoided seeing the third because of the second's horror.

The first two Harry Potter movies, I think, were much more magical and enchanting than the last three. They kept the characters in their school robes, had better sound effects and lighting, and were overall just directed better (I'm a Chris Columbus fan). They were much more bang-on and authentic than the others, and less cheapened and commercialized.

Spider-man three was hilarious. Me and my INTJ friend just could not stop laughing in the movie theater. The first was good, but more realistic and serious. The second gave me an impression of cheesiness (the third did too, but it was /hilariously/ cheesy at times, like it was meant to make you laugh). Does anyone remember when at the end of the third they capture Mary-Jane and when they alert Spider-man that they have her, they do it by writing on the side of a building: "We have Mary-Jane and she will die if you don't save her," or something to that effect? Haha.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Funny, I thought Pirates 2 was the only good movie of the lot. There was so much technological marvel in the movie.

The first Pirates movie was the shortest of the films, but felt like the longest -- extremely boring, it was. The third was basically a rehash of the second...with some very unimaginative concepts.

I really liked the first Pirates movie. It was far better than any movie based on a theme park ride had a right to be. I thought the second one was just terrible...all sound and fury, signifying nothing. It felt like the filmmakers thought that as long as it was loud and full of effects, that nobody would notice that it didn't make any sense. The third was a little better than the second, but not on a level with the first.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    I really liked the first Pirates movie. It was far better than any movie based on a theme park ride had a right to be. I thought the second one was just terrible...all sound and fury, signifying nothing. It felt like the filmmakers thought that as long as it was loud and full of effects, that nobody would notice that it didn't make any sense. The third was a little better than the second, but not on a level with the first.
    Who says it had to make sense?

Their plan worked!

Exactly.