• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I might start WoW again.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Who's currently playing and what server?

Anyone up for making a new toon?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had the same urge the other day, but I'm not gonna.

I'll just end up multiboxing again the next time I'll play WoW. Takes too much time.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Quit until Cataclysm. Might just get a DK to 80 in the meantime though, but I'm halted on endgame because I'm just too far behind.

ring the bell

I just started a new character last week.. Blood Elf Mage. She's only at 19 at the moment, but that shouldn't last long... I run around with one of my friends from back home a lot, which it a lot more fun than solo play. So, I'll probably be lost on there for a while.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had a good 5-minute internal struggle when I saw this thread title. Ugh... don't tempt me....

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My toons are on Blackhand. My 80 Druid is Alliance, but lately I've mostly been playing my blood elf warlock. She's only lvl 22 atm.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I quit around march or so this year, I added the /played time of all my characters (multibox counted as one ofcourse) and had 340 days played time total plus an estimate of 30 days played time messing about on alts.

And that was even considered below average.

I admit to have a lot of fond memories, but ultimatly it only costed me monies. :p

Qre, be happy to not know what it is about, to be honest. Most addictive game ever. xD

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm going to be playing a dwarf paladin on Tichondrius most probably, but if you guys know of a good server I'll play there.

Cataclysm isn't for a while, but when it comes out I'm rolling gnome priest for sure.

OMG gnome priest, my prayers are answered.

ring the bell

I'm going to be playing a dwarf paladin on Tichondrius most probably, but if you guys know of a good server I'll play there.

Cataclysm isn't for a while, but when it comes out I'm rolling gnome priest for sure.

OMG gnome priest, my prayers are answered.

I play on Undermine. There's never a wait to get in. I'm playing on the Horde side these days, but my fav character is my gnome warlock. She rocks it!

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I may go back in July when I get back from Finland, but friends are bothering me with the StarWars MMO that will be out.

If I DO go, I'll either be a Worgen somethingorother or a Goblin rogue, or even a Dorf Shammy. In all likely hood Ill be levelling my 72 Ne druid. All of this on Earthen Ring

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
I don't play very much but I'm going to make an alliance toon on the Cho'Gal server for giggles.

It's a very strange server where the horde outnumber alliance by some incredible ratio (like 20:1) so a number of things are out of sorts. Finding basic crafting materals can be difficult for lack of population, and the world is flooded with opponents.

I'm certainly going to make hybrid as to maximize my odds of getting groups going. Druid or paladin. If anyone feels up to joining me lemme know :D

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
It took moving to an area with no dsl for a year to let me quit. I haven't missed it. Dangerous stuff, that WoW.

Oddly enough... NO addiction is strong enough for me to suffer dialup for any length of time. :laugh:

Nighthawk

MBTI Type
INTP
If I DO go, I'll either be a Worgen somethingorother or a Goblin rogue, or even a Dorf Shammy. In all likely hood Ill be levelling my 72 Ne druid. All of this on Earthen Ring

I'm on Earthen Ring as well. I'm just a casual player. After my nearly disastrous 2-year romance with the original Everquest, I've learned to temper things a bit. I seem to like the early and mid stages of the game better than endgame. As such, I have a lot of lower level chars. My highest char is a L73 NE Druid. I don't group much, being the introvert that I am ... and I suck at PvP ... so I don't have the opportunity for all the great gear that endgame provides. Still, it is a lot of fun and I play a couple of hours some evenings or weekends.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you beat their asses good nighthawk! lol

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I don't play very much but I'm going to make an alliance toon on the Cho'Gal server for giggles.

It's a very strange server where the horde outnumber alliance by some incredible ratio (like 20:1) so a number of things are out of sorts. Finding basic crafting materals can be difficult for lack of population, and the world is flooded with opponents.

I'm certainly going to make hybrid as to maximize my odds of getting groups going. Druid or paladin. If anyone feels up to joining me lemme know :D

I was actually reading about that the other day. Something about the horde controlling Stormwind sounds intriguing to me. I might actually try it out one night to see what's up.