User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I had been taking a break, but started leveling my 19 twink rogue for shits and giggles back in July. I really like her quite a bit now.

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    I'm going to be playing a dwarf paladin on Tichondrius most probably, but if you guys know of a good server I'll play there.

Cataclysm isn't for a while, but when it comes out I'm rolling gnome priest for sure.

OMG gnome priest, my prayers are answered.
    I play on Undermine. There's never a wait to get in. I'm playing on the Horde side these days, but my fav character is my gnome warlock. She rocks it!

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I may go back in July when I get back from Finland, but friends are bothering me with the StarWars MMO that will be out.

If I DO go, I'll either be a Worgen somethingorother or a Goblin rogue, or even a Dorf Shammy. In all likely hood Ill be levelling my 72 Ne druid. All of this on Earthen Ring
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INTx

I don't play very much but I'm going to make an alliance toon on the Cho'Gal server for giggles.

It's a very strange server where the horde outnumber alliance by some incredible ratio (like 20:1) so a number of things are out of sorts. Finding basic crafting materals can be difficult for lack of population, and the world is flooded with opponents.

I'm certainly going to make hybrid as to maximize my odds of getting groups going. Druid or paladin. If anyone feels up to joining me lemme know

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

We'll miss you.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

It took moving to an area with no dsl for a year to let me quit. I haven't missed it. Dangerous stuff, that WoW.

Oddly enough... NO addiction is strong enough for me to suffer dialup for any length of time.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    If I DO go, I'll either be a Worgen somethingorother or a Goblin rogue, or even a Dorf Shammy. In all likely hood Ill be levelling my 72 Ne druid. All of this on Earthen Ring
    I'm on Earthen Ring as well. I'm just a casual player. After my nearly disastrous 2-year romance with the original Everquest, I've learned to temper things a bit. I seem to like the early and mid stages of the game better than endgame. As such, I have a lot of lower level chars. My highest char is a L73 NE Druid. I don't group much, being the introvert that I am ... and I suck at PvP ... so I don't have the opportunity for all the great gear that endgame provides. Still, it is a lot of fun and I play a couple of hours some evenings or weekends.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

you beat their asses good nighthawk! lol

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Feops View Post
    I don't play very much but I'm going to make an alliance toon on the Cho'Gal server for giggles.

It's a very strange server where the horde outnumber alliance by some incredible ratio (like 20:1) so a number of things are out of sorts. Finding basic crafting materals can be difficult for lack of population, and the world is flooded with opponents.

I'm certainly going to make hybrid as to maximize my odds of getting groups going. Druid or paladin. If anyone feels up to joining me lemme know
    I was actually reading about that the other day. Something about the horde controlling Stormwind sounds intriguing to me. I might actually try it out one night to see what's up.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryPenguin View Post
    I had been taking a break, but started leveling my 19 twink rogue for shits and giggles back in July. I really like her quite a bit now.
    are you every coming back to blackhand? i flip flop around depending on my mood. right now I am lvling my 33 be warlock.