User Tag List

MBTI
    STFU

Default michael jackson's death ruled as homicide

"All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Not a bit surprised. I just can't decide between manslaughter assisted suicide (i.e. drug dependancy) or someone decided he was worth more dead than alive. I read that he thought he'd signed up for 10? shows and then found out he'd been signed up for 50? and he was afraid that he couldn't do it. Michael being a no show wouldn't have been a unique event, I'm thinkin'. Somebody would've been out a lot of money, but who knows.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    Not a bit surprised. I just can't decide between manslaughter assisted suicide (i.e. drug dependancy) or someone decided he was worth more dead than alive. I read that he thought he'd signed up for 10? shows and then found out he'd been signed up for 50? and he was afraid that he couldn't do it. Michael being a no show wouldn't have been a unique event, I'm thinkin'. Somebody would've been out a lot of money, but who knows.
    His death is the only event that killed the media's endless reminiscing of his kiddie-diddling endeavors. For a person that had a bizarre and painful life, he accomplished alot, but destroyed just as much, of himself and of others. He is perhaps one of the most perplexing examples of a human being that existed on many planes, perfectionist in his work, misguided and mentally ill as a person, of unmistakable talent when his efforts were applied in the right areas. His life is a tragedy on many levels, and a success on many others. Regardless of it all, I am glad to not have to hear about it all, the good or the bad, and I sinceerely hope that his soul rests in peace.

His father looks like an evil demon on television as of late. No wonder MJ had such a maddening existence. I pity him for having Joe Jackson as a Dad.

MBTI
    STFU

yeah joe jackson just emanates twisted darkness
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti