User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: i <3 WoW

MBTI
    INFP

Default i <3 WoW

world of warcraft is by far the greatest game in the world in my opinion...hahahaha i have so many "friends" there lol

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I've played on and off the past couple years...currently quit because I can't stand the melee bias when it comes to PvP, considering my 2 80s are a Mage and Warlock.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I got the 10 day trial after talking to some people about it in a thread here, and it didn't go so well..

Let's just say my 10-Day Free trial was more of a 2-day free trial, where I sat there knowing absolutely nothing about anything for 2 hours before falling asleep.

But it looks like a very cool game. I wish I was more patient and knowledgeable with it.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP

you guys should try private servers, they're completely free, you level a bit faster and its retail like, if you would like to try it, pm me

MBTI
    ISTJ

I play it too... well.. sort of. I haven't played it in a few months because other things have come up and I really didn't feel like paying for it. I have a.... uhh... oh noes! I forgot what level my character was! *Goes to armory* ... ahhh I knew it was in teh 70's.
    The World of Warcraft Armory

What's the "n/a" under my "Beat Mastery" talent? :confused:
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I play it too... well.. sort of. I haven't played it in a few months because other things have come up and I really didn't feel like paying for it. I have a.... uhh... oh noes! I forgot what level my character was! *Goes to armory* ... ahhh I knew it was in teh 70's.
    The World of Warcraft Armory

What's the "n/a" under my "Beat Mastery" talent? :confused:
    lolololol Micklovin...

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

WoW consumed 2 years of my life, then I got bored with it. It's a waste of time in my opinion. When I quit WoW I decided to get out more, made more friends in the REAL world, did more REAL world stuff, etc. I also made an effort to get more in shape, which I did.

So all WoW did for me was waste my money and time. Sure I talked to people on there and played with my RL friends, but then when we stopped we simply did REAL life stuff.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    WoW consumed 2 years of my life, then I got bored with it. It's a waste of time in my opinion. When I quit WoW I decided to get out more, made more friends in the REAL world, did more REAL world stuff, etc. I also made an effort to get more in shape, which I did.

So all WoW did for me was waste my money and time. Sure I talked to people on there and played with my RL friends, but then when we stopped we simply did REAL life stuff.
    I can certainly relate to this. WoW vacuums up spare time easily - time that could be better spent. To be fair though, any single player game does the same. WoW is just especially proficient at providing a never ending list of things to accomplish

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

I played WoW since it came out. It replaced FFXI as the new crack that totally consumed my life. Of course i wasn't doing anything with my free time anyway when i do get some (except going to clubs and getting hammered, as well as talking to random girls at the mall, my friend's favorite pastime activity). But I don't really do anything with numbers i do get and going to the club every week is tiring. So playing WoW was a good cheap enterainment that got me hook because of its endless quest to get purple items that will be obsolete within a month or two.

I've also tried every aspect of the game, PvP (got to 1800s in pvp, which was frustrating since my partners are usually casual and they never want to go any higher) as well as PvE. I think the final straw was when a raid i formed got a dropped that i been after for 2 months (got beaten 4 times before, but i didn't mind cause they were contributing equally, but still frustrated me) ended up to the lowest dps character. That's when i knew i had to quit. So I took my DK and my Shaman (both in 25 naxx gears) and vowed never to play again.

Well that was five months ago....and i just resently openned my account 3 days ago. So to all the WoW players who can't quit, cheers. You my friend are not alone.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I tried some 'unofficial' servers for a little while. The cartoony art style and music is nice but the gameplay itself was very meh, though, I can understand why people get addicted to it.

So basically the only reason I tried the game was for superficial reasons. :rolli: