• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

i <3 WoW

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Just adorable and smart?!

She's probably one of the most beautiful thing I've seen since..since.. :wubbie:
To put it in perspective, I think male dwarves are the hottest toons on the game. :happy2:

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I actually hate WoW with a passion, but i hold a grudge since a boyfriend practically dumped me for WoW. When i played WoW, for the whole 2 weeks that i did, i didn't particularly enjoy it that much. I personally prefer Diablo 2.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
If it's easy, it seems like more people would be good at it. I am an old fart, so I didn't cut my teeth on a game controller like kids do now. I also have slow motor skills and get flustered when people act annoyed, so yeah . . .
Back when I played, I played a druid. If you'd like a suggestion for restoration spec...you could take a few points out of resto to get Nature's Splendor (you could drop Gift of the Earthmother without seeing much of a difference, unless you're a raider). And if you do much Regrowth spamming, getting Nature's Grace is helpful.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Back when I played, I played a druid. If you'd like a suggestion for restoration spec...you could take a few points out of resto to get Nature's Splendor (you could drop Gift of the Earthmother without seeing much of a difference, unless you're a raider). And if you do much Regrowth spamming, getting Nature's Grace is helpful.
Cool. I'll try that.

deleted
I just watch my friend play WoW :). Actually, he's my best friend of 13 years, and I always watched him play video games as a kid. I just liked watching. He played many RPGs and adventure games. Games with ongoing storylines. I was just there at the right time to not do anything and just engage in the story.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
New Expansion sounds pretty exciting.

Very happy about the itemization changes. Melee would always scale ahead of casters simply because they never had to worry about a resource stat, so extra iLvl were spent on damage or stamina. Casters could wreck people in the first tiers of raid or PvP content but once the melee got the newest weapons they'd just pull away. No more spell power, no more spirit on DPS caster gear [thank FUCKING GOD] means better mana pools and better scaling, hopefully. Also very interesting to see what they're doing with talent trees and points. I like the Mastery system and where it's going.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
New Expansion sounds pretty exciting.

Darn, that sounds interesting... I might have to start playing it again to see that.

I was never big on playing with other people (I made it to level 80 solo without doing more than 5 raids, 3 of which consisted of a DK friend insisting on running me through a low-level dungeon for gear, and 1 of which involved me running a level 10 player through a low-level dungeon myself), though I occasionally made some friends to chat with on there. I really liked the Forsaken for some reason... as strange as it sounds, they seemed easier to relate to as characters.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Darn, that sounds interesting... I might have to start playing it again to see that.

I was never big on playing with other people (I made it to level 80 solo without doing more than 5 raids, 3 of which consisted of a DK friend insisting on running me through a low-level dungeon for gear, and 1 of which involved me running a level 10 player through a low-level dungeon myself), though I occasionally made some friends to chat with on there. I really liked the Forsaken for some reason... as strange as it sounds, they seemed easier to relate to as characters.

Same. I hate grouping. Also love the Forsaken, best storyline and best "attitude" I suppose. All my characters are Undead.

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
A friend has tried to get me into WoW several times but I can never make it past like level 10 due to boredom. Used to play Everquest, think I just grew out of MMORPG's or something. My friend has like 6 accounts, went to the last convention in Anaheim or L.A. or wherever it was.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I was thinking "Oh cool! I can be a Werewolf!" LOL

I did most of my leveling solo too. I have an aversion for asking for help and the thought of screwing up an instance for a group kinda freaks me out. I love healing, but it's a lot of pressure.

I enjoy the community feeling of the Tauren and the value system of the Draenei, but shadowmeld is such a nice racial.

I have been working on a Blood Elf warlock lately, and I am really liking that class. Maybe it's because I'm more familiar with the game, but it seems a lot easier than my druid.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I love healing, but it's a lot of pressure.
Agreed. But success is rewarding. My first real experience was trial by fire — abandoned by two PuGs in a heroic, my tank friend (an SP, of course) thought we could down the last boss with just three. He was right.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Oh yikes! You'd have good people to pull that off.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
that game turned a lot of people into mindless zombies while filling blizzards bank account with ridiculous amounts of money. I tried the free trial but I honestly thought the game sucks, just another grind your life away game.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Oh yikes! You'd have good people to pull that off.
And barely. The DPS was the last one standing and managed to kill the boss with a damage-over-time cooldown. He said, "I now trust you two to tank and heal anything"!

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
world of warcraft is by far the greatest game in the world in my opinion...hahahaha i have so many "friends" there lol :wubbie:

Warhammer Onlines better. But real life, with a Guinness in my hand and surrounded by the dim lights of a smoke filled bar trumps both.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
And barely. The DPS was the last one standing and managed to kill the boss with a damage-over-time cooldown. He said, "I now trust you two to tank and heal anything"!
LOL, yeah, I think I would, too.

deleted
that game turned a lot of people into mindless zombies while filling blizzards bank account with ridiculous amounts of money. I tried the free trial but I honestly thought the game sucks, just another grind your life away game.

Yeah, but that's how the world is supposed to be.