User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: i <3 WoW

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Darn, that sounds interesting... I might have to start playing it again to see that.

I was never big on playing with other people (I made it to level 80 solo without doing more than 5 raids, 3 of which consisted of a DK friend insisting on running me through a low-level dungeon for gear, and 1 of which involved me running a level 10 player through a low-level dungeon myself), though I occasionally made some friends to chat with on there. I really liked the Forsaken for some reason... as strange as it sounds, they seemed easier to relate to as characters.
    Same. I hate grouping. Also love the Forsaken, best storyline and best "attitude" I suppose. All my characters are Undead.

MBTI
    INTP

A friend has tried to get me into WoW several times but I can never make it past like level 10 due to boredom. Used to play Everquest, think I just grew out of MMORPG's or something. My friend has like 6 accounts, went to the last convention in Anaheim or L.A. or wherever it was.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I was thinking "Oh cool! I can be a Werewolf!" LOL

I did most of my leveling solo too. I have an aversion for asking for help and the thought of screwing up an instance for a group kinda freaks me out. I love healing, but it's a lot of pressure.

I enjoy the community feeling of the Tauren and the value system of the Draenei, but shadowmeld is such a nice racial.

I have been working on a Blood Elf warlock lately, and I am really liking that class. Maybe it's because I'm more familiar with the game, but it seems a lot easier than my druid.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I love healing, but it's a lot of pressure.
    Agreed. But success is rewarding. My first real experience was trial by fire abandoned by two PuGs in a heroic, my tank friend (an SP, of course) thought we could down the last boss with just three. He was right.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Oh yikes! You'd have good people to pull that off.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

that game turned a lot of people into mindless zombies while filling blizzards bank account with ridiculous amounts of money. I tried the free trial but I honestly thought the game sucks, just another grind your life away game.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Oh yikes! You'd have good people to pull that off.
    And barely. The DPS was the last one standing and managed to kill the boss with a damage-over-time cooldown. He said, "I now trust you two to tank and heal anything"!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by gamergirl View Post
    world of warcraft is by far the greatest game in the world in my opinion...hahahaha i have so many "friends" there lol
    Warhammer Onlines better. But real life, with a Guinness in my hand and surrounded by the dim lights of a smoke filled bar trumps both.
    SDMF

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    And barely. The DPS was the last one standing and managed to kill the boss with a damage-over-time cooldown. He said, "I now trust you two to tank and heal anything"!
    LOL, yeah, I think I would, too.
    ~ John Rogers

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    that game turned a lot of people into mindless zombies while filling blizzards bank account with ridiculous amounts of money. I tried the free trial but I honestly thought the game sucks, just another grind your life away game.
    Yeah, but that's how the world is supposed to be.