User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: i <3 WoW

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I don't see how. She's just adorable and smart, too.
    Just adorable and smart?!

She's probably one of the most beautiful thing I've seen since..since..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Just adorable and smart?!

She's probably one of the most beautiful thing I've seen since..since..
    To put it in perspective, I think male dwarves are the hottest toons on the game.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

To put it in perspective, I think male dwarves are the hottest toons on the game.
    Goof ball.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I actually hate WoW with a passion, but i hold a grudge since a boyfriend practically dumped me for WoW. When i played WoW, for the whole 2 weeks that i did, i didn't particularly enjoy it that much. I personally prefer Diablo 2.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

If it's easy, it seems like more people would be good at it. I am an old fart, so I didn't cut my teeth on a game controller like kids do now. I also have slow motor skills and get flustered when people act annoyed, so yeah . . .
    Back when I played, I played a druid. If you'd like a suggestion for restoration spec...you could take a few points out of resto to get Nature's Splendor (you could drop Gift of the Earthmother without seeing much of a difference, unless you're a raider). And if you do much Regrowth spamming, getting Nature's Grace is helpful.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Back when I played, I played a druid. If you'd like a suggestion for restoration spec...you could take a few points out of resto to get Nature's Splendor (you could drop Gift of the Earthmother without seeing much of a difference, unless you're a raider). And if you do much Regrowth spamming, getting Nature's Grace is helpful.
    Cool. I'll try that.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

deleted

I just watch my friend play WoW . Actually, he's my best friend of 13 years, and I always watched him play video games as a kid. I just liked watching. He played many RPGs and adventure games. Games with ongoing storylines. I was just there at the right time to not do anything and just engage in the story.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

New Expansion sounds pretty exciting.
    ~ John Rogers

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Very happy about the itemization changes. Melee would always scale ahead of casters simply because they never had to worry about a resource stat, so extra iLvl were spent on damage or stamina. Casters could wreck people in the first tiers of raid or PvP content but once the melee got the newest weapons they'd just pull away. No more spell power, no more spirit on DPS caster gear [thank FUCKING GOD] means better mana pools and better scaling, hopefully. Also very interesting to see what they're doing with talent trees and points. I like the Mastery system and where it's going.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Darn, that sounds interesting... I might have to start playing it again to see that.

I was never big on playing with other people (I made it to level 80 solo without doing more than 5 raids, 3 of which consisted of a DK friend insisting on running me through a low-level dungeon for gear, and 1 of which involved me running a level 10 player through a low-level dungeon myself), though I occasionally made some friends to chat with on there. I really liked the Forsaken for some reason... as strange as it sounds, they seemed easier to relate to as characters.