First 1234 Last

Thread: i <3 WoW

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU"]Do You Wanna Date My Avatar[/YOUTUBE]

Trying to get this to embed. I've gotten rusty!

I haven't been playing a lot of WoW lately, but I like it. I wish I was better at instances, though.

Edit: My main
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post

I haven't been playing a lot of WoW lately, but I like it. I wish I was better at instances, though.
    Instances are easy. I'm surprised at how many people are really bad at them. Lol. I can't tell you how many times as a Ret Paladin I would end up throwing on my shield, devotion aura and blessing of kings on myself to emergency tank, or throw on my shield and mace to start throwing out flashes of light, all because the tank is truly terrible at this game or the healer is truly terrible. I also have memories of tripling the DPS of the other two people's scores combined. God everyone was terrible at that game. I'd flatten people in PvP.

My INFJ friend and I got our life philosophy from playing world of warcraft and seeing all of this stuff in people. We gathered that a lot of people fail at life.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU"]Do You Wanna Date My Avatar[/YOUTUBE]

rolf, that video rock.

One of my character in Aman'fail

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

If it's easy, it seems like more people would be good at it. I am an old fart, so I didn't cut my teeth on a game controller like kids do now. I also have slow motor skills and get flustered when people act annoyed, so yeah . . .
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

You shouldn't get too obsessed with WoW. It's so good it's addicting.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

If it's easy, it seems like more people would be good at it. I am an old fart, so I didn't cut my teeth on a game controller like kids do now. I also have slow motor skills and get flustered when people act annoyed, so yeah . . .
    Well you can't be THAT bad. As long as you try and make an effort everything is cool. I had plenty of sympathy for players that just weren't performing well but were trying, and who could learn. But if they were just acting like an idiot and weren't trying to fix their mistakes etc, yeah.

You don't seem that way.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Depends on your class and role IMO. Also whether you click vs. keybind, keyboard turn vs. mouseturn, blah blah blah. Most DPS classes can sleepwalk through 5 mans, obviously tanks and healers is a little higher skill check.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Could she be anymore beautiful...

she is orgasmic in every single way.

Did I say that out loud? Sorry guyz!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Depends on your class and role IMO. Also whether you click vs. keybind, keyboard turn vs. mouseturn, blah blah blah. Most DPS classes can sleepwalk through 5 mans, obviously tanks and healers is a little higher skill check.
    Tanks is barely higher than DPS, once you get a rotation going, its a walk in the park. Of course theres alot of fight where positioning is important, but that's only hard when you don't know the fight (which 9/10 you do, since you can watch every boss fight online, unless your trying to score a world first). Healing is meh, healing is only hard if your waaayyyy undergeared for a instance/raid.

Only thing that i probably hate about doing PUG is if a person refuse to learn or acts like a moron since you can't reach thru your monitor and strangulate them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Could she be anymore beautiful...
    I don't see how. She's just adorable and smart, too.
    ~ John Rogers