• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

name that movie!

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
malone460.jpg

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Bugsy Malone

Tappy Tibbons: We got a winner, I said we got a winner, we got a winner! Our next winner is that delightful personality, straight from Brighton beach Brooklyn, Please give a juicy welcome to Sky is BLUE!
The Audience: Juice by Sky is BLUE, juice by Sky is BLUE, juice by Sky is BLUE oh, Sky is BLUE got juice, Sky is BLUE got juice, ohhhhhhhh Sky is BLUE
Tappy Tibbons: I'm delighted to tell you, that you've just won the grand prize!
Sky is BLUE: Oh no!

"He's a sinner
Candy-coated
For all his friends
He always seems to be alone
But they love him
Bugsy Malone

A city slicker
He can charm you
With a smile and a style all his own
Everybody loves that man
Bugsy Malone

Hot-headed Bugsy makes his mind up
Don't mess with Bugsy or you'll wind up
Wishing you'd left well enough alone
He's a man, a mountain
He's a rolling stone

And will he leave you
Sad and lonely, crying
I couldn't say, but it's known
That everybody wants that man
Bugsy Malone"

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Return to Oz oops somebody already guessed it right...

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
^
You cheated, right? I came to the same conclusion, through a little cheating. I see you made your challenge cheating-safe though.

P

Phantonym

^
You cheated, right? I came to the same conclusion, through a little cheating. I see you made your challenge cheating-safe though.

That's not cheating, that's called research and I enjoyed every second researching the names on the file :yes:

And what do you mean by cheating-safe? If you know the actors, you can easily find the movie even if you haven't seen it before. All the fun is in the research :cheese: The harder the better. But it shouldn't be too hard or otherwise people would lose interest. That's where the little clues come into action. People who are willing/bored enough to do the research find the movie and the game continues.