• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mad Men

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
How is this show? It's got great ratings and looks to be up my alley, however I haven't really heard anything about it. I'm thinking about ordering the 1st season.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
NO BODY watches this show? I got the first season and am in episode 3. I like it so far, but I'm not engrossed... Not yet anyways. I really like the time-period that's portrayed in the show.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
10xddmd.jpg

It picks up after awhile. I'm addicted to this show :D

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I watched the first few eps and couldn't get into it. It was like a show about how secretly messed up everyone was in the 1950s, but in a really non-subtle way. *yawn* Maybe it gets better.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
An estj I know was watching this the last few times I saw him. I barely saw parts of it and I almost never watch television and movies now, so I don't think my opinion matters. But if you are anything like the estj I know, you'll probably like it.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
It definitely seems like a show that appeals to SJs. It's filled with 'em after all.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I watched the first few eps and couldn't get into it. It was like a show about how secretly messed up everyone was in the 1950s, but in a really non-subtle way. *yawn* Maybe it gets better.

It takes place in the 1960's... o_O

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
I pretty much just watch reality shows and sometimes a sci fi show.
That redheaded lady sure looks cute though.