User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

I do not know if anyone has posted anything about the highly anticipated FFXIII. I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

I saw the release date trailer on X-Box Live in HD on a 50" LCD and jizzed my pants. A tear came to my eye by the end of it. It's so beautiful. The way they finally revealed the release date...innovative genius. I would so love to work with such creative minds. (Sorry. They only show what I'm talking about on the X-Box Live version, yeah! I'll post it if I can find it, maybe.)

[youtube=2SJPeFNbhOs]Final Fantasy XIII : Official TGS 2009 English Dub Trailer [HD][/youtube]

Edit: Didn't see this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clydesdale View Post

I've been playing since Final Fantasy 4 came out as Final Fantasy 2 for the SNES, and I have a countdown clock to FF 13 on my cell phone.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Has anyone played Chrono Cross? I'm also considering playing this game for the playstation. Does it have a good "fantasy" vibe without being too anime shittish? I fuggin loved FFIX btw.
    Omfg, Chrono Cross is an amazing game. It's definitely worth a pick-up. I saw it for something like $16 on Amazon, I think.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    Omfg, Chrono Cross is an amazing game. It's definitely worth a pick-up. I saw it for something like $16 on Amazon, I think.
    Chrono Cross made me vomit, I thought it was a sequal to Chrono Trigger...boy was I in for a supprise. It still a good game, but I hoping to play people from Chrono Trigger, not just get a reference :steam:. I didn't like Xenosaga for the same reason.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    I strongly reject FFVII however, sorry guys.
    I need my smelling salts!!

I was pretty much already hooked, but the plot twist in FF7 cemented my status as an eternal fan.

The music was stunning--I ended up getting the song sheets so that I could play the music on piano. I started designing my own FF-esque characters as well, but they never come even vaguely close to what the FF team dream up.

Regarding other FF games--the scene with the falling Black Mages in FF9 made me cry and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

MBTI
    ENFP

1- Chrono Trigger is the best video game of all time.
    2- Chrono Cross is a great game and well worth buying (with the exception they messed up the story in the last few hours and they needed more locales to explore).
    3) Final Fantasy IX is amazing for many reasons. Not the least of which is a perfect ending.

Final Fantasy- My third RPG ever after a couple Dragon Warrior games. RPG's have come a LONG way ever since. I got stuck halfway through but managed to beat it.

Final Fantasy V- Not a lot of story but enough, and probably the "hardest" of the ones I've played. And by hard I mean you have to level up a lot or else you will die. Very old school.

Final Fantasy VI- Great game through the first 85%. A classic that must be played. I found the last 15% a bit agonizing. It's like it took a dive off a cliff. And I hated the ending.

Final Fantasy IX- See above.

Final Fantasy X- Very good game and good story, but it just seemed to be incomplete story wise. That isn't to take away from the story, just that there were a lot of unanswered questions. I guess that's why they made X-2.

Final Fantasy XII- I did enjoy it but stopped playing half way through and haven't finished. I just don't have the time to play them like I used to and so I lose interest.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

I wish they would make a new final fantasy tactic for one of the console (with the exception of Wii which i don't have).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I can't imagine we'll have to wait too long for another FF Tactics for the DS. (Or whatever handheld Nintendo is cooking up next with the NVidia Tegra chip contract they've confirmed.)

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

The first Final Fantasy Tactics was awesome, but the ones on the GBA and DS were not nearly as good. I would really like to see another one that was more in the vein of the original.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTx

I doubt you'll find another "serious" FFT while they're being made for Nintendo. The market is different. Though I would like to play one!

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I've only played 7, 9, 10, and 12.

I loved everything about FF7. There was so much going on, yet it wasn't overwhelming. You could really grow attached to the characters. It was great. I'll need to play it again.
    I have nothing bad, but nothing intensely good to say about FF9. I think i just found it to be more fun than the others.
    FF10 had a lot of positives and negatives for me. Navigating through was an annoying task, in my opinion. The sphere grid added complexity, but was at least interesting. I laughed through a few of the cutscenes where Tidus seemed to have gone on a vacation to Cancun and made sure not to forget to whiten his teeth! I did love the settings and i feel i may have lacked complaints if i didn't have to fight Seymour over and over again. (what a prick)
    I barely dove into FF12, but i enjoyed the battle system. I don't mean 'set it and forget it', but i prefer seeing my enemies ha.