Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Default Hating On People In The Entertainment Community

Now, we all have actors, actresses, writers, directors, etc. that we have fantasies about kicking down a flight of stairs and/or publicly humiliating in some way, shape, or form. Don't deny it, and don't be ashamed. Just purge yourself of that ire and set yourself free, HERE, on this thread. Let the healing begin!!!

1.) Gwyneth Paltrow - She has gotten my top spot for over 8 years now and there are no signs that she will be knocked out of it any time soon. I don't want to kill her, I just want to find the train leading directly to complete obsolescence and stick her scrawny, overrated ass on it.

2.) George Lucas - Not only did he destroy my hopes and dreams for awesome Star Wars prequels by creating the three biggest pieces of "Look at me testing out my cool new CGI toys and pulling a few scripts out of my ass" crap, but he had to go back and rape the originals by pissing all over them with needless digital flourishes. If he went insane on his own time that would be fine, but he had to take it out on all of us. The big jerk.

3.) Kristin Stewart - She's very new to the list, and I'm still trying to pinpoint why exactly I want to put a boot in her ass and slap that smug look of indifference off her pasty face. For now, there is no why. I JUST DO.

4.) Megan Fox - She's new too. While I would like to drop kick her, I think it's only fair to mention that as much as I seethe with resentment over her proud vapidness, I would most likely do her if given the opportunity. I am conflicted about it, I think maybe I hate her for making me want to do a vapid starlet. I hate Paul Walker for the very same reason.

5.) TIE: Diablo Cody/Seth McFarlane - I just hate hacks. It's as simple as that.

Now it's your turn!!
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    IsTP

George Clooney

Bono

Sheryl Crow

Basically any rich celebrity blowhard telling us how to live. Mrs. Crow, you can shit in a bucket for all I care but do not tell me to use one piece of toilet paper.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    George Clooney

Bono

Sheryl Crow

Basically any rich celebrity blowhard telling us how to live. Mrs. Crow, you can shit in a bucket for all I care but do not tell me to use one piece of toilet paper.
    Sheryl Crow is telling us to use just one piece of toilet paper? I am SO writing her a strongly worded letter.

I actually love Bono to an almost unhealthy degree but I respect any and all opinions that he is a preachy, sanctimonious ass clown
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INFJ

1. Adam Sandler - I don't see why anyone finds him funny. If I wanted to see a five year old I wouldn't look for one trapped in a man's body.

2. Will Ferrell - Absolutely terrible. The USA has really produced some awful comedians.

3. Seth Rogen - The man has devoted himself to showing the male genitalia in each and every one of his films. Unfortunately I only found this out recently after several "surprises". I at least need a warning before having to view cack. Somewhat funny though.
    There are miles to go before I sleep...

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Tim Burton needs to become severely maimed.

EDIT: And I second Lucas.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Penda View Post
    1. Adam Sandler - I don't see why anyone finds him funny. If I wanted to see a five year old I wouldn't look for one trapped in a man's body.
    I agree. Everytime I have to hear his nasally voice/laugh, I feel like shoving a spoon into my ear.

2. Will Ferrell - Absolutely terrible. The USA has really produced some awful comedians.
    He's not terrible. Anchorman was hilarious.

3. Seth Rogen - The man has devoted himself to showing the male genitalia in each and every one of his films. Unfortunately I only found this out recently after several "surprises". I at least need a warning before having to view cack. Somewhat funny though.
    I completely agree. After Knocked Up, that whole Judd Apatow/Seth Rogen thing got a little old.

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies...

Also, the Kardashians needs to die. Except for Kim. She can stay with me

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by poppy
    This is the first time I've ever seen Burton under attack. Please elaborate. I'm genuinely curious!
    9 wing 1

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by SuperServal View Post
    This is the first time I've ever seen Burton under attack. Please elaborate. I'm genuinely curious!
    Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen Burton hate either. Tell us Poppy! Inquiring minds want to know!

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Sheryl Crow is telling us to use just one piece of toilet paper? I am SO writing her a strongly worded letter.

I actually love Bono to an almost unhealthy degree but I respect any and all opinions that he is a preachy, sanctimonious ass clown
    It was a while ago, she made a comment about only using one square to save the planet or something to the effect, google it.

The thing that drives me insane about Bono is just his attitude. We all should be giving until it hurts, kids are starving in Africa, blah blah blah. Then he goes and leaves his fancy hat in an airport and pays $1300 for a plane ticket to send it back. He bought his fucking hat a plane ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Penda
    He really isn't a comedian, more of just a sketch comic. I'll admit his recent theatrical performances have been lacking...
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Tim Burton created "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

He has now done all he needs to do and must be prevented from continuing to make movies with the same color scheme/plot/Johnny Depp/Danny Elfman music.

He must be eliminated.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"