• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hating On People In The Entertainment Community

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INPO, and I'm going to extend it to not involving people:

• Megan Fox -- she's pretty, but no prettier than celebrity hotties of the past.
  • Anyone involved in Twilight. I'm sick of seeing it advertised everywhere.
  • Johnny Depp and Tim Burton (he can keep Elfman, though, I love Elfman)
  • New York, LA, and Chicago as the only filming grounds in the world.
  • Shaky Cam
That's all for now.

Penda

MBTI Type
INFJ
  • Johnny Depp and Tim Burton (he can keep Elfman, though, I love Elfman)

No way! Tim Burton is awesome.

I'd like to add everyone responsible for, associated with, and appearing on MTV.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU

I'd like to add everyone responsible for, associated with, and appearing on MTV.

i can never fully hate on tim burton cause he made beetlejuice.

out of respect, i forgave him for planet of the apes. i could not, however, forgive his soulless rendition of charlie and the chocolate factory. he and depp both misfired on that one. the oompa loompa songs were the fecal icing on the cake. i am not looking forward to alice in wonderland.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I meant Tim Burton and Johnny Depp together.

If I hated them both individually, then I'd separate them.

Penda

MBTI Type
INFJ
I meant Tim Burton and Johnny Depp together.

If I hated them both individually, then I'd separate them.

Well considering Johnny Depp is in practically all his movies, it's kind of hard to do. Anyways I guess I'm a sucker for Edward Scissorhands.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
way too much thought going into this. i just like lists of things that suck. its funny.

Oh yes. Not turning off my brain often enough is kind of a problem for me.

P.S.,

everybody you guys said sucks is actually amazing and you're all stupid.

there, i contributed my thoughts for the day.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Oh yes. Not turning off my brain often enough is kind of a problem for me.

P.S.,

everybody you guys said sucks is actually amazing and you're all stupid.

there, i contributed my thoughts for the day.

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag aren't particularly amazing. ;)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:huh:

ya know, I normally don't give a shit about thread continuity, but there is an entire section of the forum called the FLUFF ZONE for a reason.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
jon stewart - watching him gush over obama is like watching two fat people make out for an extended period of time

kelly ripa - someone needs to grab her by her collarbones and throw her into a dying bonfire

paul giamatti - is anyone else sick of his miserable, bearded face and tiresome, trembling richard dreyfus act?

nicholas cage - ever since the second half of the movie snake eyes everything this man has done has been a downward spiral of mediocrity.

russel brand - has the charm of a fly on a starving baby's eye

leonardo dicaprio - his douchebaggery knows no bounds. need a reference? check out his "documentary" about man-made global warming.

russel crowe - has the ego of dicaprio and can probably kick your ass, but would rather hit you in the face with a telephone

axel rose - if i was rich i would buy every existing cd copy of chinese democracy, hire an asian street gang to kidnap him, tie him to a stake, pile the copies around him, burn the copies and if he doesnt burn with the cds at least he will suffocate and die from the melted plastic fumes.

Fuulie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Rosie O'Donnell is faintly disturbing. However, I harbor no ill will towards her...

.....Glenn Beck. The only man who has ever made me want to punch the television.

P

Phantonym

I went through the whole thread and realized that I'm not really annoyed by anybody in the entertainment community. Or, I guess not long enough to remember anybody specific. Hating is not really my thing. Now, laughing at some people in the entertainment business, I guess I'm guilty of that to a certain degree.
Hehe, come to think of it - Ben Stiller - funny as hell to me but not in a good way for him as a "comedian".

shimsham

MBTI Type
infj
Tim Burton created "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

He has now done all he needs to do and must be prevented from continuing to make movies with the same color scheme/plot/Johnny Depp/Danny Elfman music.

He must be eliminated.

Now, now. He also put out Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands, which both did an honorable job of combining the weird, the dark, and the adorable.

But I agree his movies have been filled with suckage and soullessness lately. I still have high hopes for Alice and Wonderland, though.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Kanye West is an arrogant son of a bitch with an ego the size of his pretentious mouth.

Fucking dick.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Based on Peggy Sue Got Married, Raising Arizona, Moonstruck, Honeymoon In Vegas, Red Rock West, Leaving Las Vegas, Adaptation and Matchstick Men, I'm giving Nicolas Cage a lifetime pass. He's one of my favorite actors.