• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hating On People In The Entertainment Community

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Everybody knows the only way to get an NT to realize he's wrong is to pointedly make him look stupid. ;)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Frankly, I'm having a hard time seeing how I can be blamed for assuming what I assumed given the obvious use of the word "hating" in the thread title.

Use that Ni you're talking about. Given that every post but yours had the same humorous, albeit a bit snarky tone, it was pretty plain to all concerned that this was a fluff thread. A thread meant to vent in a funny way about celebrities who are overexposed or just strike a nerve. "Hate" in the sense of, "I hate that shirt," not "I hate *minority group/women/gays*" It's hyperbole. If you were unclear on that, you could have asked a couple of questions instead of coming in here with a patronizing tone and taking everyone to task for expressing exactly the sort of opinion that the OP asked for.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I want everyone to know that I fucking love Bono, I fucking love the motherfucker. Having said that, I'd like to repeat that I'm not going to take it personally if you think he's a stupid sunglasses wearing, namby-pamby, MLK wannabe, over-inflated douche nozzle with a God complex. :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Use that Ni you're talking about. Given that every post but yours had the same humorous, albeit a bit snarky tone, it was pretty plain to all concerned that this was a fluff thread. A thread meant to vent in a funny way about celebrities who are overexposed or just strike a nerve. "Hate" in the sense of, "I hate that shirt," not "I hate *minority group/women/gays*" It's hyperbole. If you were unclear on that, you could have asked a couple of questions instead of coming in here with a patronizing tone and taking everyone to task for expressing exactly the sort of opinion that the OP asked for.

Yeah, but then my post would have gotten ignored.

I guess I just don't see the point, really. Feel free to ignore me next time I'm so brutally off topic.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah, but then my post would have gotten ignored.

I guess I just don't see the point, really. Feel free to ignore me next time I'm so brutally off topic.

Hahaha, this can be one of those stories you'll tell later that end with "...and then I grew up". :hug:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's not that I think you guys are being too mean to rich entertainers--I mean, clearly these people don't give a shit--but the spirit behind it seems kind of arbitrary, that's all.

It reminds me of southerners sitting around discussing who's the "best" sports team, when in reality it's obvious there is no best sports team and all of their positions are just totally arbitrary based on what city they're from. It's just like...of course you're taking that position, what else would you do? It's boring; they're not really discussing anything. Same principle as sitting around arguing God with no real precise definition of God...it's meaningless.

If this thread really wasn't intended to make any point at all, then fine. I guess I just didn't really expect the OP's purpose to be "write a meaningless list of artists you don't like", as that doesn't seem to be particularly interesting or thought-provoking at all.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've been wanting for years to slowly torture Paris Hilton by forcing her to live in a trailer park with a minimum wage job (minus the cameras) before paying a group of female ex-cons to beat her unrecognizable.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
God, what a pure_mercury-friendly topic! Let's see who sucks.

Lol! :D

Hmmm...

+ Scarlett Johansson: Initially, she seemed like one cool gal.... and then I saw her everywhere. Magazine covers. High-fashion advertisements. Main articles. Newspapers references. Next month's film with vintage adornments. I appreciate her classy, old-school style, but the attention is considerably overrated. The Media Scarlett? No thanks. The Real Scarlett? Sure, no problem.

+ Ryan Seacrest: Has an insurmountable ability to be annoying.

+ The latest Disney Channel stars: Slightly irritable. They collectively represent being famous without actual talent.

+ Jennifer Aniston: Again, blame the media. Why is her love life anyone else's concern?

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
It's not that I think you guys are being too mean to rich entertainers--I mean, clearly these people don't give a shit--but the spirit behind it seems kind of arbitrary, that's all.

It reminds me of southerners sitting around discussing who's the "best" sports team, when in reality it's obvious there is no best sports team and all of their positions are just totally arbitrary based on what city they're from. It's just like...of course you're taking that position, what else would you do? It's boring; they're not really discussing anything. Same principle as sitting around arguing God with no real precise definition of God...it's meaningless.

If this thread really wasn't intended to make any point at all, then fine. I guess I just didn't really expect the OP's purpose to be "write a meaningless list of artists you don't like", as that doesn't seem to be particularly interesting or thought-provoking at all.

way too much thought going into this. i just like lists of things that suck. its funny.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
michael moore - how i hate that fat fuck! i used to like what he was about. then i grew up.

ryan seacrest indeed. he's as rich as sin, too!

al gore - i wake up every day to a world that gives douchebags like him the nobel peace prize.

dan brown - for the love of god, please stop writing.

branjelina - i dont care about whatever weird satanic ritual you have planned for those kids but i am sick of seeing your played-out faces on tabloid magazines every time i go to the grocery store. gossip regarding the intricacies of their relationship is as interesting as watching a wood block gather dust on a concrete floor. just kill the kids or get a divorce or jump in an active volcano.

the actors from twilight - four words... hotel room murder-suicide

sean penn - looks like he's taking a perma-shit while he's crying about things he does not understand.

any actress from desperate housewives - ive never seen the show but im sure it kills more brain cells than a three month ecstasy binge. and i dont give five flying turtle-shits about their real lives.

john and kate - those fornicators need to find jesus. and better publicists.

jonas brothers - not enough cocaine fueled yacht parties in the world can prepare them for the downfall which is their approaching adulthoods.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Sally Field has an obnoxious, scrunchy little face. That one's irrational, but I can't help it. And she cries too much.

I have a soft spot for her, I used to think she was my mum for a few years whenever I saw her in a film lol I was pretty young at the time. :blush:

Ok:

Clint eastwood - have always hated him, no logical or fair reason either.

Lady Gaga - makes me want to puke

Tom cruise - I haven't watched a film of his in a few years

err, damn I know there are many more but I'm pulling a mind blank right now. :doh:

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Anyone else sick to fucking death of Brett Michaels? I'd pay to watch him have a heart attack.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
...But I love Kanye. I think if you knew the person behind the persona (like I do ;)), you'd like him too.

So you hate ENFJs?

...:boohoo:

You know, I frequently hear the opposite. "I like Kanye's music, I just hate Kanye and wish he'd shut the hell up."

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Re: Tyra. Haaaaaate the Tyra Banks show. Love her on America's Next Top Model, when I remember to watch. When you give her a subject she actually does know something about, she can be informative and entertaining. On her own show, she's Oprah, Jr., and the world doesn't need more than one Oprah. Heck, it doesn't need the one it's got.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Re: Tyra. Haaaaaate the Tyra Banks show. Love her on America's Next Top Model, when I remember to watch. When you give her a subject she actually does know something about, she can be informative and entertaining. On her own show, she's Oprah, Jr., and the world doesn't need more than one Oprah. Heck, it doesn't need the one it's got.

I used to like her, but her head has gotten larger with each season. Her cliche women-empowerment spiel is annoying also.