• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hating On People In The Entertainment Community

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Seconding Glenn Beck and his rapist ways

All of Hinder's instruments need to be smashed so we can enjoy the pleasure of them never making music again(Or making statements, for that matter)

Has Katy Perry gotten AIDS yet? No? Why not?

Ashton Kutcher can stop it with the Mischievous act, it's failing HARD.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I can't believe how much I am in agreement with so much of this hate! Fallon, Leno, Kutcher, Katy Perry, Oprah!!

Who says hate can't bring people together.

Can we go stick bamboo shoots under Ann Coulter's talons now? :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The best thing about the entertainment industry is that bad press is arguably better for your career than good press.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
All of Hinder's instruments need to be smashed so we can enjoy the pleasure of them never making music again(Or making statements, for that matter)

Yes! A thousand times yes!

re: The Hills. I deeply resent the fact that I know the names Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag. I hope they pay in the afterlife for that. I am SO tired of people being famous for douchery.

syckkz

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Kanye West- Can't stand that dude anymore.. every time he opens his mouth it pisses me off.
Heidi and Spencer- Most annoying people I've ever seen/heard in my life!
Lindsy Lohan- Nuf Said.
Megan Fox- She has cool eyes, but everything else on her is lacking.. any of you guys look at her deformed fingernails?
Beyonce- I'm tired of looking at her or hearing her.. she's a boring performer, her songs sound the same.. no personality.
Miley Cyrus- She sounds like she been smoking since she was 8, and her face gets on my nerves.

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
I don't understand why people care about the personal lives of entertainers.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Adam Sandler
Coldplay
Thom Yorke
Michael Bay
Dane Cook
Melissa Rivers
Tyler Perry's Tyler Perry
Rosie O'Donnell
Everyone on The View
Robert Pattinson
The Black Eyed Peas
Nancy Grace
Keith Olbermann
Everyone on E! except Joel McHale
Guy Fieri
Bryant Gumbel

Sure to be amended.

MBTI Type
INTJ

I don't think anyone's talking about their personal lives. It's the work they do and the public persona they exhibit that is the source of most of this.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
YES to everyone on The View. I honestly don't know how anyone can watch those seahags go at each other. I love how it was originally supposed to be 4 women with different views and from different walks of life, and it became "3 or more angry middle-aged liberals beat down a clueless conservative chick."

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6

It's not that we(Or I, I should say) care, it's just most of their lives are forced into the light so you HAVE to look at them and most of them are atrocious.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes! A thousand times yes!

re: The Hills. I deeply resent the fact that I know the names Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag. I hope they pay in the afterlife for that. I am SO tired of people being famous for douchery.

Isn't it cute how Ji evaluates art according to arbitrary inner standards with no particular concern for the outer world context in which it's produced?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Adam Sandler
Coldplay
Thom Yorke
Michael Bay
Dane Cook
Melissa Rivers
Tyler Perry's Tyler Perry
Rosie O'Donnell
Everyone on The View
Robert Pattinson
The Black Eyed Peas
Nancy Grace
Keith Olbermann
Everyone on E! except Joel McHale
Guy Fieri
Bryant Gumbel

Sure to be amended.

I fully support this list. I would also like to add:

Dr. Phil
Michael Moore
Carrot Top
That Red Headed Lady who does "comedy" and looks like Carrot Top
Jude Law
The 2 really skinny British "it" girls, one of whom was banging Jude Law
Nicholas Cage
That dude from Jackass who got his own show, and tries way too hard, and is really mean to his parents and uncle.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Isn't it cute how Ji evaluates art according to arbitrary inner standards with no particular concern for the outer world context in which it's produced?

Are you asserting that The Hills is art? Performance art, I'm going to guess? And please refrain from being condescending by calling my opinion "cute." How about giving reasons for why you might have a differing opinion, rather than being insulting, so that this can be a productive discussion instead of a fight right off the bat?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Rachel Ray
Jim Jarmusch
Perez and Paris Hilton
Donald Trump
Lady GaGa

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Sheryl Crow is telling us to use just one piece of toilet paper? I am SO writing her a strongly worded letter.

Make it a long letter. Write it on toilet paper.

I don't know much about celebrities, etc., but these ones annoy me to no end (when I don't avoid them, which I tend to do):

Ann Coulter
Bill O'Reilly
(and anyone on Fox News, pretty much)
Michael Moore (agree with *some* of his politics, but his demeanor bugs me)
Every "reality TV host" (except for Phil Keoghan and Anderson Cooper)

Hmm... I'm sort of surprised I can't come up with many more... obliviousness has its benefits, I suppose :)

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Is Oprah really that big in your circles? I haven't heard her name mentioned (outside of television) for years. Maybe once when I was in a bookstore a year ago... I don't know. I guess I just thought she wasn't relevant anymore

It's not that people in my circle talk about her. It seems to be regular conversation anywhere I go, i.e. grocery store, library, in-laws house :whistling:. Maybe it's just here in Florida. I think it's that people are trying everything they can to be younger and live longer (here in Florida) so they quote Oprah. I mean really, who better to rely on for health advice right?

MBTI Type
INTJ
It's not that people in my circle talk about her. It seems to be regular conversation anywhere I go, i.e. grocery store, library, in-laws house :whistling:. Maybe it's just here in Florida. I think it's that people are trying everything they can to be younger and live longer (here in Florida) so they quote Oprah. I mean really, who better to rely on for health advice right?

I agree. Oprah is omnipresent.