User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    It's not that I think you guys are being too mean to rich entertainers--I mean, clearly these people don't give a shit--but the spirit behind it seems kind of arbitrary, that's all.

It reminds me of southerners sitting around discussing who's the "best" sports team, when in reality it's obvious there is no best sports team and all of their positions are just totally arbitrary based on what city they're from. It's just like...of course you're taking that position, what else would you do? It's boring; they're not really discussing anything. Same principle as sitting around arguing God with no real precise definition of God...it's meaningless.

If this thread really wasn't intended to make any point at all, then fine. I guess I just didn't really expect the OP's purpose to be "write a meaningless list of artists you don't like", as that doesn't seem to be particularly interesting or thought-provoking at all.
    way too much thought going into this. i just like lists of things that suck. its funny.

MBTI
    STFU

michael moore - how i hate that fat fuck! i used to like what he was about. then i grew up.

ryan seacrest indeed. he's as rich as sin, too!

al gore - i wake up every day to a world that gives douchebags like him the nobel peace prize.

dan brown - for the love of god, please stop writing.

branjelina - i dont care about whatever weird satanic ritual you have planned for those kids but i am sick of seeing your played-out faces on tabloid magazines every time i go to the grocery store. gossip regarding the intricacies of their relationship is as interesting as watching a wood block gather dust on a concrete floor. just kill the kids or get a divorce or jump in an active volcano.

the actors from twilight - four words... hotel room murder-suicide

sean penn - looks like he's taking a perma-shit while he's crying about things he does not understand.

any actress from desperate housewives - ive never seen the show but im sure it kills more brain cells than a three month ecstasy binge. and i dont give five flying turtle-shits about their real lives.

john and kate - those fornicators need to find jesus. and better publicists.

jonas brothers - not enough cocaine fueled yacht parties in the world can prepare them for the downfall which is their approaching adulthoods.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Sally Field has an obnoxious, scrunchy little face. That one's irrational, but I can't help it. And she cries too much.
    I have a soft spot for her, I used to think she was my mum for a few years whenever I saw her in a film lol I was pretty young at the time.

Ok:

Clint eastwood - have always hated him, no logical or fair reason either.

Lady Gaga - makes me want to puke

Tom cruise - I haven't watched a film of his in a few years

err, damn I know there are many more but I'm pulling a mind blank right now.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Anyone else sick to fucking death of Brett Michaels? I'd pay to watch him have a heart attack.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by syckkz View Post
    Kanye West- Can't stand that dude anymore.. every time he opens his mouth it pisses me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Kanye West - arrogant, delusional jerk
    ...But I love Kanye. I think if you knew the person behind the persona (like I do ), you'd like him too.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Oprah
    Bono
    Tyra Banks
    So you hate ENFJs?

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    AND DON'T FORGET KANYE.

FUCKING PRICK.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    ...But I love Kanye. I think if you knew the person behind the persona (like I do ), you'd like him too.

So you hate ENFJs?

You know, I frequently hear the opposite. "I like Kanye's music, I just hate Kanye and wish he'd shut the hell up."

MBTI
    INTP

Re: Tyra. Haaaaaate the Tyra Banks show. Love her on America's Next Top Model, when I remember to watch. When you give her a subject she actually does know something about, she can be informative and entertaining. On her own show, she's Oprah, Jr., and the world doesn't need more than one Oprah. Heck, it doesn't need the one it's got.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP

the world doesn't need more than one Oprah. Heck, it doesn't need the one it's got.
    Bite your tongue! Oprah's zombie audience is what's paying my sister's salary (manages a bookstore).

MBTI
    STFU

kanye bashing puts smiles on my faces

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Re: Tyra. Haaaaaate the Tyra Banks show. Love her on America's Next Top Model, when I remember to watch. When you give her a subject she actually does know something about, she can be informative and entertaining. On her own show, she's Oprah, Jr., and the world doesn't need more than one Oprah. Heck, it doesn't need the one it's got.
    I used to like her, but her head has gotten larger with each season. Her cliche women-empowerment spiel is annoying also.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe