STFU

i love this thread

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Everybody knows the only way to get an NT to realize he's wrong is to pointedly make him look stupid.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Frankly, I'm having a hard time seeing how I can be blamed for assuming what I assumed given the obvious use of the word "hating" in the thread title.
    Use that Ni you're talking about. Given that every post but yours had the same humorous, albeit a bit snarky tone, it was pretty plain to all concerned that this was a fluff thread. A thread meant to vent in a funny way about celebrities who are overexposed or just strike a nerve. "Hate" in the sense of, "I hate that shirt," not "I hate *minority group/women/gays*" It's hyperbole. If you were unclear on that, you could have asked a couple of questions instead of coming in here with a patronizing tone and taking everyone to task for expressing exactly the sort of opinion that the OP asked for.
    Something Witty

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I want everyone to know that I fucking love Bono, I fucking love the motherfucker. Having said that, I'd like to repeat that I'm not going to take it personally if you think he's a stupid sunglasses wearing, namby-pamby, MLK wannabe, over-inflated douche nozzle with a God complex.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Use that Ni you're talking about. Given that every post but yours had the same humorous, albeit a bit snarky tone, it was pretty plain to all concerned that this was a fluff thread. A thread meant to vent in a funny way about celebrities who are overexposed or just strike a nerve. "Hate" in the sense of, "I hate that shirt," not "I hate *minority group/women/gays*" It's hyperbole. If you were unclear on that, you could have asked a couple of questions instead of coming in here with a patronizing tone and taking everyone to task for expressing exactly the sort of opinion that the OP asked for.
    Yeah, but then my post would have gotten ignored.

I guess I just don't see the point, really. Feel free to ignore me next time I'm so brutally off topic.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I guess I just don't see the point, really. Feel free to ignore me next time I'm so brutally off topic.
    Hahaha, this can be one of those stories you'll tell later that end with "...and then I grew up".

MBTI
    INTP

I probably would have if you hadn't singled me out.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

It's not that I think you guys are being too mean to rich entertainers--I mean, clearly these people don't give a shit--but the spirit behind it seems kind of arbitrary, that's all.

It reminds me of southerners sitting around discussing who's the "best" sports team, when in reality it's obvious there is no best sports team and all of their positions are just totally arbitrary based on what city they're from. It's just like...of course you're taking that position, what else would you do? It's boring; they're not really discussing anything. Same principle as sitting around arguing God with no real precise definition of God...it's meaningless.

If this thread really wasn't intended to make any point at all, then fine. I guess I just didn't really expect the OP's purpose to be "write a meaningless list of artists you don't like", as that doesn't seem to be particularly interesting or thought-provoking at all.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I've been wanting for years to slowly torture Paris Hilton by forcing her to live in a trailer park with a minimum wage job (minus the cameras) before paying a group of female ex-cons to beat her unrecognizable.

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    God, what a pure_mercury-friendly topic! Let's see who sucks.
    Lol!

Hmmm...

+ Scarlett Johansson: Initially, she seemed like one cool gal.... and then I saw her everywhere. Magazine covers. High-fashion advertisements. Main articles. Newspapers references. Next month's film with vintage adornments. I appreciate her classy, old-school style, but the attention is considerably overrated. The Media Scarlett? No thanks. The Real Scarlett? Sure, no problem.

+ Ryan Seacrest: Has an insurmountable ability to be annoying.

+ The latest Disney Channel stars: Slightly irritable. They collectively represent being famous without actual talent.

+ Jennifer Aniston: Again, blame the media. Why is her love life anyone else's concern?
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.