• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hating On People In The Entertainment Community

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Based on Peggy Sue Got Married, Raising Arizona, Moonstruck, Honeymoon In Vegas, Red Rock West, Leaving Las Vegas, Adaptation and Matchstick Men, I'm giving Nicolas Cage a lifetime pass. He's one of my favorite actors.

I loved Leaving Las Vegas and while I liked the screenplay of Adaptation, I thought the film would have been better without Cage and that stupid ending. The other films? Meh.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
Oh, man. Kathie Lee Gifford. Just why?

because a bunch of lame, intellectually empty suburban moms in the late 80's-90's needed some cackling cunt to relate to.

when kathie lee left, the view filled the void that her presence left.

MFJAGgernaut-B

MBTI Type
INFP
I tend to avoid gossip about celebrities. Mostly because I don't care about 97% of it. The other 3% is any time they have an article that has nothing to do with Hollywood or its denizens.

I do, however, reserve intense hatred for "professional" movie reviewers. These idiots are given the opportunity to see a brand new movie before anybody else does, and how do they repay their hosts? By tearing their work apart at the seams and ruining the experience for anyone who gives a crap what they think anymore.

Which at this rate will be nobody in ten years' time.

ilovetrannies

MBTI Type
ISFP
Julia Roberts-Narcissistic, can't act, frankly an idiot
Fox News-for spreading hate and intollerance, fair and balanced my ass
Glen Beck-Worthless, evil piece of shit
Ann Coulter-I will cut this bitch
George Lucas-"Attack of the Clones" Yea, gods. What were you thinking? Unwatchable mess.
Paris Hilton-Who else laughed gleefully when she was arrested?
Trent Reznor- Love your music, would love for you to STFU ASAP and you hate fat people. Fuck you.
Kate Hudson-annoying, mostly makes very bad movies except Almost Famous

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Oprah - She just bugs me
Miley Cyrus - How many scandals can you have before 18?
Tyra - The way she speaks to others
Jon Gosselin - Douche baggery.
Seth McFarlane - Family Guy is not funny. AT ALL.
Chris Brown - Hitting a women, but even more, his apology and the outfit he wore to make it.
Rihanna - Milking the publicity she got to promote her music.
Anyone on Jersey Shore
Katy Perry - Just ugh.
Rob & Kstew - Twilight is awful.
Jonas Brothers - No, just no.
Brangelina - Mostly their self-righteousness.
Anyone on the Hills
Anyone in High School Musical

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't know about hate but Adam Sandler. He is the modern day Jerry Lewis in my mind. I do however make exception to Happy Gilmore which I liked.

MBTI Type
INTP
When I can't see redeeming qualities on the surface, I'll dig if necessary to find them. So far, Steve Wilkos and Chris Hansen are the only excavations that have yielded zero, so my conclusion is that both these individuals deserve to be strip-mined.

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Nicolas Cage. I don't care how many movies he's been in, his serious expressions in movies always involve his face changing to reflect some combination of constipation and confusion. The only variation is the intensity of his discomfort and/or surprise over the size of the non-existent excrement he's passing.

moonstruck1.jpg

WeatherMan2.jpg

Bad_Lieutenant_Nicolas_Cage.jpg

nicholas-cage-not-the-bees-drive-angry-1.jpg

Leaving-Las-Vegas-movie-02.jpg

^^^
She's going to be in for one hell of a surprise when she wakes up.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
I just don't care. I hate mostly ordinary people, who complains how hard their life is and can't succeed anything in their own lifes, but at the same time hates and envies celebrities. Most of those celebrity people have worked hard enough to succeed all this and I may not like their faces or how they act, but I try to respect them for the success they've made. I feel a bit sorry for them, because it must be really mentally exhausting.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
So much Adam Sandler hate, you guys have to admit he was awesome in Waterboy as well as Click.

Now for me:

Carlos Mencia: Not funny at all.
Rob Schneider: When has he made a good movie?
Jim Carrey: Stick with comedy Jim, although Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is pretty good.
Floyd Mayweather: I wish someone would knock this dude out.

That's it I think.

V

violaine

Recreational h8 - yay!

I'm sure there's a bunch whom I find vexing but right off of the top of my head (and I don't know why but this feels like a biological, hard-wired reaction):

Tila Tequila - I srsly can't even look at her.
Chad Michael Murray - gad, to borrow from Louis C.K. I once saw him and I really did stop dead in my tracks cos I needed my whole body to h8 him.
Evan Rachel Wood - a long-standing annoyance but I could skirt around her til she was cast as the Vampire Queen in True Blood. She's so... underdone.
Marilyn Manson - I need to scrub my brain to remove the stain of the pretensions he spouted in the last interview I read.

Ahh, that feels better.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
So much Adam Sandler hate, you guys have to admit he was awesome in Waterboy as well as Click.

Ok Waterboy was pretty good. Click the movie was not bad although his performance was of minimal note. Still kinda hate him and avoid his movies.

PS. Even more than him I hate Nancy Grace. She is the lowest of the low. Automatically turn the channel when she pops up.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
The Jeff Dunham Show

It's the worst thing in the entire world. There's no way he should have his own show. Whether it's Mind of Mencia or Blue Collar Comedy... Comedy Central always has at least one super crappy low-brow comedy show airing. I guess they are going for the lowest common denominator red-state market with this one.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fakeness bother me. For a long time I had a strongly negative impression of Gretchen Carlson because there was this sense of fakeness that was overwhelming to me. It was also a little embarrassing to see her play up the "dumb blonde" role so extremely. So perhaps she just isn't that bright and is doing her best? Turns out she went to Stanford, Oxford, and is an advanced level violinist, and has taken to an extremely patronizing persona which likely gets paid a lot of money.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sarah jessica parker.- act your age dammit.

I hate her because she's bland, but I don't think I'd tell a woman to ever act her age... unless of course she's shopping in Five Below and dressing like a teenage pop queen bee.