User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    STFU

i agree with just about everything here except for thom yorke. i know radiohead fans can be really annoying (almost as much as tool fans) but thom yorke is still legit. oh well, to each his own.

i agree with pure mercury about dane cook. he can get eternal syphilis and burn in hell watching vicious circle until the next 26,000 year mayan cycle ends. then for the following 26,000 years he can watch it backwards. and so on.

carlos mencia is as funny as terminal cancer.

fergie can DIE, so can will.i.am and that clown with the long hair who is in their shitty ass group. they should have been on aaliyah's plane.

shia lebaoughffph from transformers needs a fresh new heroin addiction so that actors in his age group with talent can get good work.

robert downy jr needs to get back on heroin so he can be edgy and tragically talented again and stop making movies with that dipshit jude law.

fuckin jude law!

scarlett johannson. oh yes, scarlett, i see through you. i know that deep down beneath your hollywooded-out exterior is the fat chick with the princess leia haircut from the theater club banging the alpha LARPing dork after his tuesday afternoon magic card circle jerk. she never left, scarlett. she's still there. she wants a twinkie and a mountain dew. and a sober father.

carson daly and jimmy fallon should awaken in a tub of ice somewhere south of tijuana, surgically fused together as siamese twins but sharing a heart that has an explosive device attached to it. a cryptic note written in blood would be found next to it telling them that if they want to see their contracts renewed they must make it to jay leno's house within four hours. as they get to the door to give jay leno a hug the explosive device goes off and all three are taken out.

scarlett johannson. oh yes, scarlett, i see through you. i know that deep down beneath your hollywooded-out exterior is the fat chick with the princess leia haircut from the theater club banging the alpha LARPing dork after his tuesday afternoon magic card circle jerk. she never left, scarlett. she's still there. she wants a twinkie and a mountain dew. and a sober father.

carson daly and jimmy fallon should awaken in a tub of ice somewhere south of tijuana, surgically fused together as siamese twins but sharing a heart that has an explosive device attached to it. a cryptic note written in blood would be found next to it telling them that if they want to see their contracts renewed they must make it to jay leno's house within four hours. as they get to the door to give jay leno a hug the explosive device goes off and all three are taken out.
    I don't know why this is sooo funny to me but it is.

This was a great idea Gloriana

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Are you asserting that The Hills is art? Performance art, I'm going to guess? And please refrain from being condescending by calling my opinion "cute." How about giving reasons for why you might have a differing opinion, rather than being insulting, so that this can be a productive discussion instead of a fight right off the bat?
    I've never even watched the show; I don't have a clue what it's about.

But I can tell you for sure that if you're judging its quality based on internal Ti standards as opposed to the context in which it was conceived, you're missing the point. Ni would help here.

I did the whole "I AM SO COOL AND AWESOME BECAUSE MY TASTES ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S AND HERE ARE A BUNCH OF "OBJECTIVE" Ti REASONS WHY, MAAANNN I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SO MANY PEOPLE CAN LIKE SO MANY THINGS THAT ARE JUST SO OBVIOUSLY BAD, I MEAN LOOK AT MY ARBITRARY INTERNAL Ti STANDARD, THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY BAD!" thing for a long time when I was younger.

Then I grew up.

You're operating under the erroneous assumption that all art is produced for the same purposes for which you would produce art.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Angelina Jolie - overrated in every way. Can't act, looks like a fish, has the personality of a wet rag, flaunts her faux-humanitarianism

Sienna Miller - skanky, can't act, please stop slaughtering the American accent in films

Julia Roberts - self-righteous, annoying, makes the hokiest movies
    That Twilight guy - lame, not hot
    That Twilight chick - it's that stupid angsty scowl
    Megan Fox - vapid, tries way too hard
    Kim Kardashian - plastic, stupid, poor excuse for a human being
    Katy Perry - awful music, stupid lyrics, tired & overdone pin-up look
    That HS musical kid who looks like a chick
    That Gossip Girl guy who looks like a chick
    John Mayer - not cute, boring music, seems like total prick
    Scott Rogen - ugly & fat, not funny, why do other women like him?
    Tyra Banks - self-righteous, hypocritical
    Ashley Simpson, her lame husband & his band
    P.Diddy - do I really need to explain?
    Kanye West - arrogant, delusional jerk
    Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton - any other tabloid fodder
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post

But I can tell you for sure that if you're judging its quality based on internal Ti standards as opposed to the context in which it was conceived, you're missing the point. Ni would help here.

I did the whole "I AM SO COOL AND AWESOME BECAUSE MY TASTES ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S AND HERE ARE A BUNCH OF "OBJECTIVE" Ti REASONS WHY, MAAANNN I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SO MANY PEOPLE CAN LIKE SO MANY THINGS THAT ARE JUST SO OBVIOUSLY BAD, I MEAN LOOK AT MY ARBITRARY INTERNAL Ti STANDARD, THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY BAD!" thing for a long time when I was younger.

Then I grew up.

You're operating under the erroneous assumption that all art is produced for the same purposes for which you would produce art.
    Be easy. Don't assume to know what anybody is assuming.

We are entitled to opinions. You can be pretty damn opinionated when it comes to music, too.

And to speak of youth...?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I can't hate people in the Entertainment Company, for some reason... maybe it's cause they entertain me.

But seriously Ryan Seacrest, fuck that guy.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post

Then I grew up.

Why in the world are you choosing to have this particular argument with me when the ENTIRE THREAD is based upon arbitrary, subjective kneejerk reactions? What gives you the right to decide how and when I came to my decision and what would "help"? How do you know what erroneous assumption I'm operating under WHEN YOU HAVEN'T SEEN the show in question anyway? You seem to be the one who is assuming a lot here.

I will not even address the "then I grew up" comment.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Oprah
    Bono
    Tyra Banks
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

AND DON'T FORGET KANYE.

FUCKING PRICK.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP

HAHAHAHAHA Does anyone think that if Bono lost the shades he would become a little bit more bearable!!???
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??