User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

God, what a pure_mercury-friendly topic! Let's see who sucks:

Seltzer and Friedberg are the worst thing going in Hollywood right now, and they get work from Jim Gianopulos, the worst studio head in Hollywood.

I like Seth MacFarlane's work, but American Dad is an atrocity.

Jon & Kate both make me want to punch my television when I see them on.

Rosie O'Donnell disgusts me.

Carlos Mencia should be deported.

Dane Cook should be strapped to a chair and forced to watch his act of the past 7-8 years on repeat for eternity.

Keith Olbermann is a lunatic.

I hate Chad Michael Murray, and I hate whomever told him that he was an actor.

Panic! At the Disco suck out loud.

Sean Hayes should come out of the closet, and then go back in and shut up forever.

Zach Braff's movies are crap and his TV show was never even that good.

Tim Allen should be barred from every movie lot on Earth.

Big and Rich besmirch the dead heroes of American country music every time they show their faces in public.

There are a lot more, but I am now shaking uncontrollably in rage.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    God, what a pure_mercury-friendly topic!
    Sean Hayes should come out of the closet, and then go back in and shut up forever.
    Oh, I nearly died inside. A definite point with the coming out of the closet bit, but after he comes out of the closet, he shouldn't have to go back in and shut up. He should continue to bless the world with his docile pop folksy-ness.

--------------------------------

Vanessa Hudgens. There is something about her overly saccharine voice and her obvious lack of intellect that makes her so irritating that I actually feel a prickly hot twinge of irritation on my neck when I think about her. She has a much too large smile, as well. In Hollywood, the bigger the smile the more idiocy behind it. Firm believer.
    the flames and smoke climbed out of every window and disappeared with everything that you held dear. but you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need 'cause you knew you were finally free.
    ben gibbard

MBTI
    INTP

Oh, let me second Willfrey's list.

OPRAH. Oh, man. Complete horse's patoot, and she used to be so likeable. STOP NAMEDROPPING, and STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO.

Rosie O'Donnell is completely insufferable.

Bill O'Reilly can shut his stupid face.

Sally Field has an obnoxious, scrunchy little face. That one's irrational, but I can't help it. And she cries too much.

Rihanna needs to stop being absolutely freaking EVERYWHERE.

Lindsey Lohan needs to disappear for 10 years until we've forgotten what a screw up she is. Then she can come back and do an indie movie and we can remember that she can actually act.

Angelina Jolie. I respect your humanitarism, but I'm sick of your face everywhere.
    Something Witty

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    God, what a pure_mercury-friendly topic!

There are a lot more, but I am now shaking uncontrollably in rage.
    Your vitriol is pointed, sharp, and refreshing. I encourage more hate when your rage has settled!!!

I join you in your hatred of Dane Cook, friends have made me watch his stand-up and all I do is sit there hoping someone will jump up from the audience and cold clock him.

I agree on the Carlos Mencia front as well, he's a wholly unfunny human being (and a plagiarist from what I've read).
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post

The thing that drives me insane about Bono is just his attitude. We all should be giving until it hurts, kids are starving in Africa, blah blah blah. Then he goes and leaves his fancy hat in an airport and pays $1300 for a plane ticket to send it back. He bought his fucking hat a plane ticket.
    LOL@At buying his hat a plane ticket! I hadn't read about that. He makes me laugh a lot of the time, with his impassioned speech making at concerts and "I'm so seriously serious" lectures. I think he does torture himself over the world's issues, then he tortures us at concerts with speeches .

All in all though he's one of few that seems to have a decent sense of humor and the ability to poke fun at his own preacher reputation, so I appreciate that. I'm sure he's a massive hypocrite though, I have no illusions, hehehe.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

God, what a pure_mercury-friendly topic! Let's see who sucks:

Seltzer and Friedberg are the worst thing going in Hollywood right now, and they get work from Jim Gianopulos, the worst studio head in Hollywood.

I like Seth MacFarlane's work, but American Dad is an atrocity.

Jon & Kate both make me want to punch my television when I see them on.

Rosie O'Donnell disgusts me.

Carlos Mencia should be deported.

Dane Cook should be strapped to a chair and forced to watch his act of the past 7-8 years on repeat for eternity.

Keith Olbermann is a lunatic.

I hate Chad Michael Murray, and I hate whomever told him that he was an actor.

Panic! At the Disco suck out loud.

Zach Braff's movies are crap and his TV show was never even that good.

Tim Allen should be barred from every movie lot on Earth.

Big and Rich besmirch the dead heroes of American country music every time they show their faces in public

:yim_rolling_on_the_ *wipes eyes*

Iím going to agree with Tallulah on Oprah. Iím going to say it out loud, I hate Oprah. The pseudoscience she promotes always leaves me shaking my head. Then I have to hear about her miracle cure or some other shit that flew out of her mouth from every woman I encounter every freaking time I talk to someone. And why is she the only person ever on the cover of her magazine? It's narcissistic. Other people do good with their money as well. She makes my life harder and I hate her for it.

Gilbert Gottfried Ė I hate when people have nothing to say and then yell about it. I suppose itís not his fault that he was born with that voice.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Yeah, Oprah needs to calm her shit down. Her, Jolie, and Pitt come off as 'Do Good Junkies' to me.

The Oprah Mafia is going to destroy us all for our insolence to the great Winfrey deity...*hides*

The Oprah Mafia is going to destroy us all for our insolence to the great Winfrey deity...*hides*
    I know. That was good to get off my chest. You really can't say anything about Oprah without someone getting angry about it. Crazy people.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Is Oprah really that big in your circles? I haven't heard her name mentioned (outside of television) for years. Maybe once when I was in a bookstore a year ago... I don't know. I guess I just thought she wasn't relevant anymore.

Angelina Jolie - ick. Go drink some more blood, make out with your brother and steal yet another husband (Billy Bob and Brad, c'mon!). Yeah, I believe that you are "kind".

I don't know their names or the shows they are on, but there is a group of blond teenagers that I can't stand to look at. I think Lauren Ashley has one of them as her avatar.

I shut down completely at the sight of Tom Hanks. I liked him in Bosom Buddies and all his funny stuff, but when he became a serious actor he also became what appeared to be a seriously pretentious prick.

Adam Sandler doesn't bother me as much as Jimmy Fallon. My god.

Oh, Jay Leno. I want to slap him. Hard.

Glenn Beck and Ann Curry. The two most insipid pinheads on televesion, imo.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I don't know their names or the shows they are on, but there is a group of blond teenagers that I can't stand to look at. I think Lauren Ashley has one of them as her avatar.
    The Hills cast? They're not teenagers, surprisingly. I don't much like them either, but Lauren, the one in my avvy and the only one with a brain on the show (too bad this past season was her last) is rather interesting, if I do say so myself.