User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Fakeness bother me. For a long time I had a strongly negative impression of Gretchen Carlson because there was this sense of fakeness that was overwhelming to me. It was also a little embarrassing to see her play up the "dumb blonde" role so extremely. So perhaps she just isn't that bright and is doing her best? Turns out she went to Stanford, Oxford, and is an advanced level violinist, and has taken to an extremely patronizing persona which likely gets paid a lot of money.
    Yeah. It was most obvious when she pretended not to know what "ignoramus" meant. That was great.

All the female Fox News anchors give me a weird Stepford Wives vibe, though I bet most are fairly intelligent behind it.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I'm tired of the whole entertainment complex. It's the supermarket of culture that is America.

I do have a special place in my heart for the severed head of Brad Pitt and G. Paltrow. She's just pompous, but BP can't act at all. He is just terrible, yet soooo pretty he must be everywhere, on every mag cover. That's all the guy can do, is just be pretty because he has no talent for acting. He can barely speak over that stupid mid-western accent.
    Oh, and Robert Downey Jr shouldn't be playing sherlock Holmes. Must everything be remade?
    Rant:OVER

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Yeah. It was most obvious when she pretended not to know what "ignoramus" meant. That was great.

All the female Fox News anchors give me a weird Stepford Wives vibe, though I bet most are fairly intelligent behind it.
    That is as reasonable an explanation of any for the mysterious disappearance of the Fox female frontal lobes.

But at least they aren't elitist. After all they are willing to come down to the level of the working class who have teensy vocabularies and can't figure out how to Google shit. My reaction isn't political because if those women are highly intelligent and educated and have opinions that lean to the Right, I would appreciate hearing their arguments.

People in the entertainment business have often worked quite hard and are highly skilled, but there is also a rather compelling element of being hooked up. If you read into the family trees of almost any famous media personality, they are all related to a famous director, etc. It is a tightly woven web of opportunity and elitism.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    That is as reasonable an explanation of any for the mysterious disappearance of the Fox female frontal lobes.

But at least they aren't elitist. After all they are willing to come down to the level of the working class who have teensy vocabularies and can't figure out how to Google shit. My reaction isn't political because if those women are highly intelligent and educated and have opinions that lean to the Right, I would appreciate hearing their arguments.

People in the entertainment business have often worked quite hard and are highly skilled, but there is also a rather compelling element of being hooked up. If you read into the family trees of almost any famous media personality, they are all related to a famous director, etc. It is a tightly woven web of opportunity and elitism.
    In a way, fake populism is kind of elitist. I can't blame them, if anything, it's just insulting to the plain spoken Fox audience.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Heidi Montag 'desperate' to remove her breast implants: 'I feel trapped in my own body'

Quote Originally Posted by the article
    Just one week after the untimely death of her plastic surgeon, Dr. Frank Ryan, Heidi Montag says she regrets having her plastic surgery spree that included 10 procedures performed in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Fucking Montag
    It's heartbreaking. I can't live an everyday life.
    ‎"Heartbreaking" is not the word I would have chosen. "Completely predictable" is closer, but that's two words. She regrets having ten procedures done in a day? I'm shocked! Who could have fortold this?!

She was a gorgeous woman (not very bright, but very, very pretty) before all that. Why she felt the need to carve herself a new face when most people would sacrifice forest animals to look like her old one, is beyond me.

Edit: I almost started a new thread for this, but when I searched for threads about Heidi Montag this one popped up and it seemed appropriate here.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Holy crap, I saw this and thought "Ooh, I gotta get in on that thread!", then I was like "Wait,....didn't I start that or something?".

The only thing I know about Heidi Montag is that she married some d-bag and got tons of plastic surgery. I didn't even know who she was, I just saw side-by-side pics of before and after. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.

I dunno, maybe it's a good thing? Maybe young women will look at that, get horrified, and not do it themselves?

I still don't know exactly who she is, just that she acted on some show on MTV. I am more aware of Snooki and The Situation - which I'm not happy about being aware of.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INFP

Must... contain... SCHADENFREUDE!!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

But I like Nicolas Cage

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I liked Nicholas Cage. He's past his "sell by" date.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

figsfiggyfigs

WHO HATES ADAM SANDLER?!?!?!!?