User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't know about hate but Adam Sandler. He is the modern day Jerry Lewis in my mind. I do however make exception to Happy Gilmore which I liked.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

When I can't see redeeming qualities on the surface, I'll dig if necessary to find them. So far, Steve Wilkos and Chris Hansen are the only excavations that have yielded zero, so my conclusion is that both these individuals deserve to be strip-mined.

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

Nicolas Cage. I don't care how many movies he's been in, his serious expressions in movies always involve his face changing to reflect some combination of constipation and confusion. The only variation is the intensity of his discomfort and/or surprise over the size of the non-existent excrement he's passing.

^^^
    She's going to be in for one hell of a surprise when she wakes up.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

I just don't care. I hate mostly ordinary people, who complains how hard their life is and can't succeed anything in their own lifes, but at the same time hates and envies celebrities. Most of those celebrity people have worked hard enough to succeed all this and I may not like their faces or how they act, but I try to respect them for the success they've made. I feel a bit sorry for them, because it must be really mentally exhausting.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

So much Adam Sandler hate, you guys have to admit he was awesome in Waterboy as well as Click.

Now for me:

Carlos Mencia: Not funny at all.
    Rob Schneider: When has he made a good movie?
    Jim Carrey: Stick with comedy Jim, although Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is pretty good.
    Floyd Mayweather: I wish someone would knock this dude out.

That's it I think.

violaine

Recreational h8 - yay!

I'm sure there's a bunch whom I find vexing but right off of the top of my head (and I don't know why but this feels like a biological, hard-wired reaction):

Tila Tequila - I srsly can't even look at her.
    Chad Michael Murray - gad, to borrow from Louis C.K. I once saw him and I really did stop dead in my tracks cos I needed my whole body to h8 him.
    Evan Rachel Wood - a long-standing annoyance but I could skirt around her til she was cast as the Vampire Queen in True Blood. She's so... underdone.
    Marilyn Manson - I need to scrub my brain to remove the stain of the pretensions he spouted in the last interview I read.

Ahh, that feels better.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by forzen View Post
    So much Adam Sandler hate, you guys have to admit he was awesome in Waterboy as well as Click.
    Ok Waterboy was pretty good. Click the movie was not bad although his performance was of minimal note. Still kinda hate him and avoid his movies.

PS. Even more than him I hate Nancy Grace. She is the lowest of the low. Automatically turn the channel when she pops up.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

The Jeff Dunham Show

It's the worst thing in the entire world. There's no way he should have his own show. Whether it's Mind of Mencia or Blue Collar Comedy... Comedy Central always has at least one super crappy low-brow comedy show airing. I guess they are going for the lowest common denominator red-state market with this one.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Fakeness bother me. For a long time I had a strongly negative impression of Gretchen Carlson because there was this sense of fakeness that was overwhelming to me. It was also a little embarrassing to see her play up the "dumb blonde" role so extremely. So perhaps she just isn't that bright and is doing her best? Turns out she went to Stanford, Oxford, and is an advanced level violinist, and has taken to an extremely patronizing persona which likely gets paid a lot of money.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by blanclait View Post
    sarah jessica parker.- act your age dammit.
    I hate her because she's bland, but I don't think I'd tell a woman to ever act her age... unless of course she's shopping in Five Below and dressing like a teenage pop queen bee.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft