User Tag List

First 12

Thread: My photography

MBTI
    INTP

I love the earrings on that sheep
    The interests of an INTP would be enough to occupy him for several lifetimes if that were possible.

My thoughts:

Lamb is cool, has some attitude.

I like the gradient in the second photo.

Who photographs a pigeon? Nice photo though .

Cat is cute.

Snow one is cool. Has a nice feel to it.

And the cartoonish bird in the last one is probably my favourite. Just because it looks completely insane.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I think they're all great.

I particularly like the animal portraits, though---because you caught them looking very much like they are posing for the picture, rather than just catching them in action.

They seem very relaxed in your presence.

Who are you, Snow White???

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    The second image, which was backlit, was darkened in post right?

What do you shoot on?
    Yep it was darkened a bit, but didnt have to darken it alot since it was so heavilly backlit.

Im using 1d mkIII, eos 300(film camera), hasselblad 500c/m(with 80mm 2.8 lens) and current canon lenses are 24-105mm f/4 and 50mm 1.4, allso got 580 II flash and extended flash cord.

Quote Originally Posted by Viv View Post
    Have you looked into getting filters for the flash? You can cut out colored transparent paper and do a bounce back effect on the lighting and get really kewl amazing effects!
    Yea i have been thinking about getting some flash gels, but came to conclusion that theyr not really that much needed unless i got other flash allso. I would mostly use the gels for coloring background enyway. i would rather buy gels than use transparent papers, since gels arent that expencive either and you get better resaults with them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

This is great! I've always wanted to do photography.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Thanks all

Yep it was darkened a bit, but didnt have to darken it alot since it was so heavilly backlit.

Im using 1d mkIII, eos 300(film camera), hasselblad 500c/m(with 80mm 2.8 lens) and current canon lenses are 24-105mm f/4 and 50mm 1.4, allso got 580 II flash and extended flash cord.

Yea i have been thinking about getting some flash gels, but came to conclusion that theyr not really that much needed unless i got other flash allso. I would mostly use the gels for coloring background enyway. i would rather buy gels than use transparent papers, since gels arent that expencive either and you get better resaults with them.
    Yeah, I don't use gels for coloring so much, just for correcting temperature, so I only carry around oranges and greens most days.

I love that you are using film and fixed focal length lenses. I shoot mostly in film as well. Do you self develop?

Either way, keep posting them!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    This is great! I've always wanted to do photography.
    Thanks. Why dont you start photographing if you allways wanted to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Yeah, I don't use gels for coloring so much, just for correcting temperature, so I only carry around oranges and greens most days.

I love that you are using film and fixed focal length lenses. I shoot mostly in film as well. Do you self develop?

Either way, keep posting them!
    I dont use flash really in daylight so i dont need to change temperature for flash only.

I love shooting film, but havent done that long time and havent had money for buying film lately. Yea i develope b&w films myself, but developing color film is so complicated and expencive that those i take to shop.
    I used to like prime lenses more than zooms when i had 1.6x crop camera, but now that i got a 1.3x crop and good zoom lens its not that important, because i can get good bokeh with 105mm and f/4 enyway and iq is as good on this zoom than desent primes. Some wide angle prime would be cool tho so i could get bokeh for wider angles too.

I wasnt thinking of posting more pics here, instead you can check my flickr for updates.

Phantonym

Thanks for sharing. These are really good and I went through your Flickr gallery as well. I just realized how much I've missed Wagner Looking forward to your updates