• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dirty old man crushes?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's beauty in experience. Faces are the road map of our lives. That's why I detest Botox. It's essentially repaving a trusted road.

WindUp and Pink: You are hand lovers as well? One of the first things I look at in a man. That and their mouth. There's a practical reason for this: Those are the two areas that will be in contact with you MOST of the time (heh heh) so they better be great!

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*gives Rex the right hand* It's the strongest.

Hehe it is definitely good to have the love of a magnanimous queen. :D

To act as an appetite suppressant and/or Ipecac substitute? Check!

Touche hahahah.

I dunno. I think I'd like to get involved with a much older man just once to see what it was like. Guys my own age can be fun, but by in large theyre just idiots.

WindUp and Pink: You are hand lovers as well? One of the first things I look at in a man. That and their mouth. There's a practical reason for this: Those are the two areas that will be in contact with you MOST of the time (heh heh) so they better be great!

I like hands because they say so much about a guy. Theres an unguardedness in how people use their hands, and what qualities they have. Are they rough or smooth? Does he tend to keep them in his pockets or does he gesticulate them openly when he speaks? If you shake them, does he try to crush yours in his or does he meet you with a balanced palm? Ill always prefer a mans hands to his eyes when I want to know him.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
jason-bradbury.jpg

This is my ideal dirty old man. He is only 40 but still, like i care. ;)
He is a presenter on 'The gadget show' here in the UK.
And he is so freaking hot.

He is sooo geeky yet quirky. :wubbie:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Touche hahahah.

I dunno. I think I'd like to get involved with a much older man just once to see what it was like. Guys my own age can be fun, but by in large theyre just idiots.
And geezers all over the world rejoice. Let you in on an old secret: they don't get much better with age. Troof!

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And geezers all over the world rejoice. Let you in on an old secret: they don't get much better with age. Troof!

SHHH!!! Knowing too much will ruin the disarming naivete Id planned to use as bait!

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
This thread is gross. Every time I start to think that men and women might not be that different I will have to think about some woman wanting Sean Connery's hairy belly pressing down on them.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
jason-bradbury.jpg

This is my ideal dirty old man. He is only 40 but still, like i care. ;)
He is a presenter on 'The gadget show' here in the UK.
And he is so freaking hot.

He is sooo geeky yet quirky. :wubbie:
He's not dirty. He's cute. And about 3ft tall.
Preach it! I like them young enough to corrupt train.

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
It takes a wise woman to notice if a bachelor is too old to be eligible or too eligible to be old...

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
patstew071309.jpg

always loved him, but i thought he was gay?

MORGAN%20FREEMAN1.jpg

he always drew me in....i'd love to talk with him.

might be too old now......but still pretty sexy.

This thread is gross. Every time I start to think that men and women might not be that different I will have to think about some woman wanting Sean Connery's hairy belly pressing down on them.

well, it's analogous to this for you:

what's so hard to understand?

she is hawt, but did she know she was so exposed?

haha. i had no idea that pic would be soooo huge!

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am sure he has a nurse on standby, should be okay. :D

But there again, he doesn't seem that dirty...poly, yes but dirty no. :D

LOLOL. i was just gonna say, maybe the nurse could lend a hand.........:cheese:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
mucha28.jpg

Alphonse Mucha. That dirty old fox was all about the T&A and you know it.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I can't join in- never really cared much for cougars- whether they are male or female, ;)