• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Preseason Football begins in ten days!

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
^ We're ready for you son!:D

don't worry this time we wont have Cassel to fumble the game away, we are ready for ya, bring it!:devil: On a side note Brady is going to start tonight against the Eagles (man those boys are sure getting hammered by injuries). Given our recent history in the preseason I say we are provably going to lose by like 2 scores.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
don't worry this time we wont have Cassel to fumble the game away, we are ready for ya, bring it!:devil: On a side note Brady is going to start tonight against the Eagles (man those boys are sure getting hammered by injuries). Given our recent history in the preseason I say we are provably going to lose by like 2 scores.

At this point, I am almost relieved that the Eagles have ONLY lost Bradley and Ingram for the year. If the offensive line stay healthy and gels, we should be all good in the NFC East.

Jaguar

My brother and I gave a sigh of relief tonight that he didn't come to the Steelers.
We think Vick is a scumbag.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I actually thought the Steelers were the perfect match for Vick. A team with a star QB where there would be no controversy, a stable environment where knuckleheads are not tolerated, and a history of using gadget plays successfully. He could have been their new Randle El.

I honestly haven't formed an opinion yet on Vick as an Eagle. It's kind of puzzling, though. They don't need a QB, they don't need a RB, and for the first time in what seems like forever, they don't need a WR. Too bad he can't play TE. I'm thinking maybe he's trade bait.

Of course, if the offensive line remains as offensive as it seems to be so far, it won't matter how many exciting skill players we run out there. They better get their shit together, because it looks like this offense could be special if they can block anybody.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
You know it never occurred to me that Vick would end up with the Eagles but I guess it makes too much sense. For a 2 year deal I think the Eagles got a good deal here, people are going to moan and whine but if the man start to make the say "WOW!!!" and "YESS!!!!" during games here and there people will forget that he has a bad history.

As for last nights game: Seems like the Patriots had a hell of a draft last year.:D Rookie Strong Safety Patrick Chung is a flat out BEAST, the man was tied for tackles last night and even had a blocked FG and is athletic! Rookie WR Julian Edelman is freaking Wes Welker version 2.0, he caught everything, has good acceleration, great instincts and hustles! I can't wait until we have both Welker and Edelman in the slot with Moss at the Z and Galloway on the X flanks, its going to be a nightmare to defend. As for Brady, he looked great, although you could see he was still rusty, that deep boom to that Sheldon intercepted was a horrible pass and Moss didn't attempt to break it up. :doh: We almost exclusibly went with the 4-3 look, I guess that had more to do with the fact that we had just acquired Burgess but I must admit rookie DE Pryor looked exceptional and Wilfork was tearing up that interior line as usual. WTF happened with Jason Peters? That man is so overrated, one good season and than the Eagles give up so much for him? He was beat by Tully Banta-Cain of all people. Other than that the game was a lot more exciting than I had hoped for.

HaHa

MBTI Type
ENTP
It's easy to have a successful season when your expectation is 6-10.

J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
The Patriots really are looking better than the '07 squad. :rolleyes:

And Boston sports fans wonder why everyone else finds them so annoying...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I find chicago sports fan more annoying then boston sports fan but it might be more of where i'm located. probably because i live in the same area of town as soldier field so game days are hell to have to go anywhere.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I find chicago sports fan more annoying then boston sports fan but it might be more of where i'm located. probably because i live in the same area of town as soldier field so game days are hell to have to go anywhere.
Every fan base has its annoying fans, but Boston fans have been over-the-top due to the recent success of the Patriots and Red Sox. The bandwagon is overflowing with imbeciles.