User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Knocking the Cowboys out of the playoffs and backdooring our way in was as good as winning the NFC Championship four years ago for me. Seriously, it was like a Christmas present. GO BIRDS!

P.S. Stewart Bradley is out for the season with a torn ACL, which sucks, but Jeremy Maclin was signed today. Also, the Eagles may have signed DE/OLB Jason Babin. Things are still looking good.
    oh shit, i hadn't heard about Bradley! and i thought he was going to dominate this year. that must have just happened, real recently?
    what do you think about Brodrick Bunkley? i think he has the potential to be a great tackle this year.

i totally agree with knocking the Cowboys out on Christmas day - as good as the NFC championship! and on christmas day, how amazing was that?
    you are right that was a perfect christmas present! i have great memories of watching that game!

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    An Eagles fan in Texas? I may cry from joy. It's like finding a proud redneck in San Francisco
    that's how we do.
    i take a piece of philly with me everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I love the Giants.
    blasphemy!
    the only thing worse than the Cowboys is the Giants!

MBTI
    ENFj

Don't get your hopes too high guys, now that Brady is back and healthy I expect huge things to happen this coming season. Plus we got Fred Taylor and Joey Galloway so the chains are going to keep moving on offense this season. I truelly believe that this team is better than the 18-1 team of 07.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Don't get your hopes too high guys, now that Brady is back and healthy I expect huge things to happen this coming season. Plus we got Fred Taylor and Joey Galloway so the chains are going to keep moving on offense this season. I truelly believe that this team is better than the 18-1 team of 07.
    They're going to have to keep the chains moving with that secondary. I see a lot of shootouts in the Patriots' future.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    They're going to have to keep the chains moving with that secondary. I see a lot of shootouts in the Patriots' future.
    Our secondary got revamped, right now they have a lot of potential and it's head and toes better than last season. Just a quick note, we had the 11th ranked pass defense last year so I am not going to lose any sleep over our secondary.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

I love the Giants. Probably the only time I get emotional, is when I watch football. .
    You need to get better blow jobs.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Fred Taylor is great...when he's actually suited up. That's always been a problem with him.

I don't know how you can say that this team is better than the 18-1 team. Until you see how Brady performs in a game, you can't know if he'll be as good as he used to be.

By the way, the preseason started this past Sunday (8/9, Titans vs Bills).
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Is everyone prepared? This is going to be a hell of an NFL season. Predictions? Fears? Michael Vick jokes? Let's hear it.
    I can't freakin' wait.

Aaron Rodgers better put out.

Is everyone prepared? This is going to be a hell of an NFL season. Predictions? Fears? Michael Vick jokes? Let's hear it.
    Predictions -

* The Texans finally break their playoff cherry.
    * The Chargers finally put it all together.
    * The Falcons show they are for real.
    * The Dolphins show they are not.
    * The Colts run out of spackle.
    * Everyone is jizzing over Rex Ryan by midseason.
    * The NFC East again has every team finish at least .500
    * 9-7 wins the NFC West again.
    * Josh McDaniels and the new Denver regime get hung in effigy by November.
    * The Browns and Bucs compete for the #1 pick in 2010.
    * The Giants and the Chargers play in the Super Bowl.

Fears -

* Winston Justice backing up Shawn Andrews is like putting out a fire with gasoline. Actually, pretty much the entire Eagles offensive line qualifies as my fear.
    * The Cowboys getting their heads out of their asses.

Vick Jokes -

* Can't wait for the first time he gets in a game, does his usual "I have no idea how to read a defense" face, and some announcer says he's "dogging it".
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I love the Giants Jets.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for Mark Sanchez, but Pats will most likely represent AFC East.
    Predicting Giants in Superbowl. Maybe Steelers or Pats. I could also see Vikings...

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You need to get better blow jobs.
    Or maybe YOU just need a better football team!

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Keeping my fingers crossed for Mark Sanchez, but Pats will most likely represent AFC East. Predicting Giants in Superbowl. Maybe Steelers or Pats. I could also see Vikings...
    lol Jets.