User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

JJJ, you should see I'm From Hollywood too. I insist. It is in my top 5 favorite movies of all time.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    JJJ, you should see I'm From Hollywood too. I insist. It is in my top 5 favorite movies of all time.
    I'd never heard of it. Funny clips though - "Undisputed Intergender Champion" lol. Will keep an eye out for it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I can't stand wrestling and I've never understood it. But I like terrible horror movies, which is probably the same in some people's minds.

Let keep this in perspective. Your tastes went from bad 70's scifi to male redneck soap operas.

I've concluded that you're going through a second puberty and becoming male this time.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Ivy - my speakers are broken atm, but I'm intrigued!

Javs - look here, buddy! I can go through my silly fads if I want to! I stare at a lot of things I shouldn't. *furtive glance* I spoke to a wrasslin' fan male friend about your Ridenour, and he said he wasn't sure who the guy was. Then he told me he and the Iron Sheik prank-called Sargent Slaughter one night. *slow head shake* He's not "right". He also said he was partying with Jeff Hardy at a local club, and ran into the Big Show at a Waffle House in Benson. *more slow head shaking* No one should eat at a Waffle House.

I guess the thing about it is the sheer strangeness and vaudevillian levels of drama, only in a manner that's alien to me. People not like me catch my attention for purposes of study/dissection. When I first landed in a garage, it too was like being on the Moon. I was the only girl and only one of two punks, so I was awakened to yet another way that people who live/were raised near me can culturally speaking live in a manner far different from mine (Ireland was interesting as well). It was a little bumpy at the beginning because I wasn't like their girls, but we all soon got pretty tight (especially after one of the "alphas" decided I was more than okay). After a bit, it was a point of odd pride to have a girl punk in the group and I'd be monitored even when I wasn't around them.

See what I'm driving at? It's not just this spectacle thing. It's a whole way of living and thinking.

Ridenour was his real last name. I'm not sure what his wrestling alias was--I'll ask my mom, as she might remember. I do know he always wore a mask which covered his head.

regarding the prank call!

I really do understand your perspective on it. It's a good perspective to have. I was just wrasslin' with you a bit.

I definitely agree about Waffle House too!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Come back! Come toward the liiiiight!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Ridenour was his real last name. I'm not sure what his wrestling alias was--I'll ask my mom, as she might remember. I do know he always wore a mask which covered his head.

regarding the prank call!

I really do understand your perspective on it. It's a good perspective to have. I was just wrasslin' with you a bit.
    Oh! I wasn't directing that at you specifically. My communication skills have been not great lately (I'm exasperating my sister with my bumbling...)

I definitely agree about Waffle House too!
    I think Waffle House has contributed to a great many bad things. I lived in one for about three and half years. I still smell like pancakes and greasy bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Come back! Come toward the liiiiight!
    *grabs on to Tilty's leg* I can't look away! As the wise philosopher Gwen Stefani once said, "This **** is bananas!" Soon my weak Se will be able to leap off a top rope and land on someone!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I broke my arm wrestling with friends once, shit was SO cash.