• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

BBC to release radio version of Dirk Gently (for Douglas Adams fans!)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Sounds like fun. :) I love good audio stuff.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
it's excellent. Just listened to the first episode online using the link above. Not sure if it works in the US, but if so give it a try :)

30 minutes well spent.

-Geoff

Vortex

MBTI Type
WOLF
It's working for me now, I couldn't get to work at home, so I'm harassing my dear boyfriend with it, while he's running around being practical. He said the whole liking Douglas Adams had to be a "P-thing" after listening for a bit :D

Edit: I know it's not a P-thing.