• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Park Chan-Wook's Thirst

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hey guys. Do we have other fans of Oldboy here? I own it on DVD (gift for the end of my internship at DiCaprio's production company; had watched it before). I had free passes from Focus Features for a sneak preview tonight of Park's new film Thirst. Good timing for him, as all things vampiric are hot right now. Looks pretty sweet from this trailer (note: redband trailer, will ask for DOB).

IGN Video: Thirst Movie Trailer - Red Band Trailer

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Oldboy. What a crazy movie.

Thirst looks like it's going to be something else, can't wait.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I love Park's movies. How exciting, this one looks even stranger than the vengeance trilogy.