• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi...

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
The movie is PG, right? Well did anyone catch the scene in Jabba's Palace, when Jabba hits the switch to make his lady alien dancer fall in the Rancor pit, as the initial movement happens and she begins to descend, one of her boobs pops out of her shirt/bra thing. I'm dying to know how that got past the editors...

I just want to see if anyone/how many people have caught it. :hi:

P.S. If you go back and watch the scene for verification, post here. :D

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I never caught that lol I wonder if it will turn out to be a man over woman thing to spot.

*watches thread for answers

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I think the fact that I watched those movies religiously as a kid made it impossible for me to miss any subtlety the movie had to offer. :D

Also, I don't think it could have been an overlook by editors but rather a dismissal. Why, though? Maybe that was an expensive scene to shoot and the budget wouldn't allow for a retake. lol

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Episode XI?
I thought it was Episode VI.

PS. It's okay, she paid for her fornication by being devoured by the monster.
As long as you punish sexual indiscretion with death, it's okay. ;)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
XI is 11 in Roman numerals. You want VI.

See, if the larger number is first you add them together, and if the smaller one is first you subtract the smaller one from the larger one.

I = 1
V = 5
X = 10
L = 50
C = 100 (hence the term, "C-note")
D = 500
M = 1000

So, XI, the 10 is before the 1, so we add--10+1=11, XI is 11.

If it was IX, the 1 would be before the 10, so would subtract 10-1=9, and IX is 9.

So 1,964 would be MCMLXIV. M is 1000, CM is 1000-100 or 900, LX is 50+10 or 60, and IV is 5-1 or 4.

Yay fun with numbers!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
God dammit, I understand Roman Numerals... I typed quickly and made an error.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
God dammit, I understand Roman Numerals... I typed quickly and made an error.

THANK you.

... that's what *I* assumed. :smile:
(unlike someone else *cough cough*)

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Thanks a lot, bro. ;)

(Hope I don't forget it until midnight - movie time.)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Haha, I watched it just yesterday but I didnt notice, I have to look over it again. :D

What strikes me too, is how they may explain that error:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzoeEdW-EDQ"]:D[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI Type
INTJ
In the pre PG-13 days, a flash of boob was actually not all that uncommon for a PG movie. With nothing between PG and R, more was allowed to slide. In all likelihood, although this was probably not meant to happen, it wasn't an issue as far as the rating.

Atomic Fiend

In the original Spider-Man movie, when Aunt May is being carted away after the Green Goblin blows up half her house, you can see an old, shriveled and wrinkly nipple.

Also MJ and Spidey in the rain, nipples.