• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Tour De France

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
Can Lance Armstrong win it? He's doing very well at the moment, currently in third place. The question is how will he cope with the more arduous mountain stages?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lance is extremely tactical and he trains the courses for the Tour each year so he knows it well. And he's a good climber. That makes anyone a good contestant for first place.

But anything can happen in the Tour. I also don't actively follow the Tour de France since 2000, so I'm not sure how good the competition is. A lot of new names to me. :p

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
I became a fan when UK's Channel 4 started broadcasting a highlights program, but have been content to follow the results using yahoo sports for the last couple of years (which provides excellent coverage including listing the standings for all of the jersey's not just yellow).

Whatever happens, I'm sure Armstrong's involvement is bound to generate a lot more interest.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
I think and hope Contador will win it. Well, out of the realistic candidates that is. I've always had sympathy for Voeckler and Popovych.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
It looks like Lance is going to have to settle for second this year. But that is still a great achievement considering his age and that he's been out of the sport for a couple of years.