• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

i never want to watch transformers 2

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
and i got alot of love for transformers. the first one served its purpose and was enjoyable on that surface level. this new one was always inevitable, although completely unnecessary.

plus i got my reservations with bay/bruckheimer. they get way too much money to put into things, and once michael bay has full reign on a production (speilberg left his executive position for the sequel) it just becomes this hyper-kinetic, biased, viral programming session that just cant be good for you in the grand scheme of things.

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Well then just don't watch it, silly. No one's going to hold a gun to your head and make you... are they? :huh:

of course not, Michael Bay uses exploding tigers.

Joe Loves Crappy Movies
Joe Loves Crappy Movies
Joe Loves Crappy Movies

Transformers never really proved its worth in the movie because basically it was half romance and I don't care how hot your girl character is romances(and even more such driveling teen romances) are more boring than watching paint dry in a vacuum. The ads for Transformers 2 said "Basically we're doing the same thing" so it's better to ignore them so Michael Bay can self-explode.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Saw it twice. It was pretty good. A lot of action and quite enjoyable. The first one was definitely better but well worth the ticket price (x2).

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
of course not, Michael Bay uses exploding tigers.

Joe Loves Crappy Movies
Joe Loves Crappy Movies
Joe Loves Crappy Movies

Transformers never really proved its worth in the movie because basically it was half romance and I don't care how hot your girl character is romances(and even more such driveling teen romances) are more boring than watching paint dry in a vacuum. The ads for Transformers 2 said "Basically we're doing the same thing" so it's better to ignore them so Michael Bay can self-explode.

yeah and the pairing of shia ledouche and megan fox is more ridiculous than transforming robot aliens

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At least it's not one of those pseudo-intellectual Arronofsky or Lynch films, right, Fluffy?

Hey, I loved Requiem for a Dream! I haven't seen their other movies though so can't comment on them. :p

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
It's a terrible movie. It spaztastically flits between romance, violence, and comedy, often in the same scene. The romance is shallow, the violence all shaky-motion INYOURFACE, the comedy is forced and flat. The plot is contrived and poorly paced full of random deus ex machina to fix every problem. Character development is nil - the main character is the Wesley Crusher of Transformers.

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU
It's a terrible movie. It spaztastically flits between romance, violence, and comedy, often in the same scene. The romance is shallow, the violence all shaky-motion INYOURFACE, the comedy is forced and flat. The plot is contrived and poorly paced full of random deus ex machina to fix every problem. Character development is nil - the main character is the Wesley Crusher of Transformers.

sounds like a michael bay movie to me

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
no im just reacting to how many people are willing to put their senses through such a thing

Oh noes.

I'm probably going to watch it eventually. Even if it is void of a decent plot or whatever, it looks entertaining.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey, if you want to see a good movie without BAYSPLOSIANS, I would recommend "The man from Earth". Awesome movie.

As for Transformers 2. It's an action movie. Some people might not like it. But I find the movie entertaining. And that doesn't mean I don't have taste, it just means I have more taste. :p

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I quite enjoyed it, sure the love story is really hollow and doesn't work well, but it was an action packed pretty funny ride whilst it lasted.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I enjoyed the first... no that's a lie.

I thought the first Transformers movie sucked ass. I have been known to enjoy a Michael Bay movie now and then, but Megan Fox's tits were the most impressive thing in the entire movie.

Why would I bother with the sequel?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I enjoyed the first... no that's a lie.

I thought the first Transformers movie sucked ass. I have been known to enjoy a Michael Bay movie now and then, but Megan Fox's tits were the most impressive thing in the entire movie.

Why would I bother with the sequel?

It had robot balls that were pretty impressive.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It had robot balls that were pretty impressive.

I mention tits and you start talking about balls.

What's wrong with this picture? (besides the actual motion picture, of course)

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Welcome to the internet, where it is trendy to hate things that are popular.

Its an action flick, take it for what it is worth. Everybody knows it isn't going to win any oscars.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Its an action flick, take it for what it is worth. Everybody knows it isn't going to win any oscars.

I love you.

(Now let's make the thread really gay.)

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx

It was a crappy action flick, then :D

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU

i dont hate things because they are popular. i hate things that insult my intelligence and get more credit than they deserve. especially another poorly written, epileptic michael bay movie.

yeah its an action flick. i get it. im not judging it by the standards of schindler's list or the godfather. michael bay movies can only really be judged by the standards of other michael bay movies. and all of them have their entertaining moments but in the end i always feel like my life has been robbed of 2 hours i could have spent outside or reading a book or picking lint out of my belly button or masturbating to a plus sized underwear catalogue.

the new harry potter and bruno movies look awesome and that shit is popular as fuck. but this thread isnt about harry potter or bruno. this is about how i would rather cut a hole in a cantaloupe and fuck it than watch the new transformers movie.