Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Don't know what the fuss is about.

Transformers 1 was a good first movie. Interesting story, decent amount of action, some nostalgic moments here and there.

Transformers 2 is pure action packed, a fun but obviously jumpy storyline, that gets the 'heroes' in one problem after another. Some humor added here and there to justify the wtf moments.

All in all a pretty good sequel, couldn't expect any more than that for a sequel.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

At least it's not one of those pseudo-intellectual Arronofsky or Lynch films, right, Fluffy?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    fucking shia lebeughueff... he looks like the older jonas brother who tried pot once, but still hasnt gotten laid.
    I think I love you, man.
    I N V I C T U S

Phantonym

i never want to watch transformers 2.

i KNOW its going to be awful.
    Oh you're so going to watch it. You don't know until you KNOW, you know. And you want to know, don't you? You know that.

I don't think I'll watch it any time soon. The reviews are a fun read though...

Michael Bay Finally Made An Art Movie

Transformers: ROTF has mostly gotten pretty hideous reviews, but that's because people don't understand that this isn't a movie, in the conventional sense. It's an assault on the senses, a barrage of crazy imagery. Imagine that you went back in time to the late 1960s and found Terry Gilliam, fresh from doing his weird low-fi collage/animations for Monty Python. You proceeded to inject Gilliam with so many steroids his penis shrank to the size of a hair follicle, and you smushed a dozen tabs of LSD under his tongue. And then you gave him the GDP of a few sub-Saharan countries. Gilliam might have made a movie not unlike this one...

Michael Bay understands that summer movies are about two things: male anxiety, and pure id. That's why he casts Shia LaBoeuf, that supreme avatar of pure male inadequacy, in the lead role. LaBoeuf projects a pathetic, wall-eyed dorkhood, when he's not babbling like a tumor removed from Woody Allen's prostate that somehow achieved sentience. I imagine the DVD of ROTF will include a whole disk of outtakes where they had to stop filming because LaBoeuf was drooling on camera. As it is, the film includes several extreme closeups of LaBoeuf's dazed stare...

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I don't think I'll watch it any time soon. The reviews are a fun read though...

Michael Bay Finally Made An Art Movie

Transformers: ROTF has mostly gotten pretty hideous reviews, but that's because people don't understand that this isn't a movie, in the conventional sense. It's an assault on the senses, a barrage of crazy imagery. Imagine that you went back in time to the late 1960s and found Terry Gilliam, fresh from doing his weird low-fi collage/animations for Monty Python. You proceeded to inject Gilliam with so many steroids his penis shrank to the size of a hair follicle, and you smushed a dozen tabs of LSD under his tongue. And then you gave him the GDP of a few sub-Saharan countries. Gilliam might have made a movie not unlike this one...

Michael Bay understands that summer movies are about two things: male anxiety, and pure id. That's why he casts Shia LaBoeuf, that supreme avatar of pure male inadequacy, in the lead role. LaBoeuf projects a pathetic, wall-eyed dorkhood, when he's not babbling like a tumor removed from Woody Allen's prostate that somehow achieved sentience. I imagine the DVD of ROTF will include a whole disk of outtakes where they had to stop filming because LaBoeuf was drooling on camera. As it is, the film includes several extreme closeups of LaBoeuf's dazed stare...
    LOL

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Oh you're so going to watch it. You don't know until you KNOW, you know. And you want to know, don't you? You know that.

tell you what, catch me on a good day (maybe in a few years) with perhaps the right amount of thc in my system, pop the transformers 2 dvd in and we can watch it and have more fun making commentary for it than enjoying the actual movie itself.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

i KNOW its going to be awful.

not even megan fox's supple lips and lab-grown bod can lure me into that piece of shit
    Well then just don't watch it, silly. No one's going to hold a gun to your head and make you... are they?

MBTI
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Well then just don't watch it, silly. No one's going to hold a gun to your head and make you... are they?
    no im just reacting to how many people are willing to put their senses through such a thing