User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Bruno

MBTI
    I

Default Bruno

Anyone see this movie yet? Heard it was funny.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Nope.

Did anyone see the MTV movie awards and the stunt he pulled on Eminem? Was Eminem's reaction real or just acting?

Phantonym

Technically, it's Brüno. I haven't seen the movie yet but can't wait to see it. I love flamboyant fashionistas

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I think it's going to be pretty awesome Loved Ali G and Borat.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    YaYa

Bruno was the one I liked the least.

Borat was actually much funnier in the series.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I WANT TO SEE BRÜNO!!! But they're not showing it in my town. I think I'm going to call some cinemas and ask why they're not showing it, funnophobic little bastards.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by avolkiteshvara View Post
    Bruno was the one I liked the least.

Borat was actually much funnier in the series.

I disagree. I thought Ali G was fine as a base for the host, but his movie was not good. Borat was always funniest, but Bruno was unfairly third-string. He can make the most discomfort in those not in on the joke. I can't wait to watch him try to seduce Ron Paul.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I disagree. I thought Ali G was fine as a base for the host, but his movie was not good. Borat was always funniest, but Bruno was unfairly third-string. He can make the most discomfort in those not in on the joke.
    Absolutely, no question. In fact, I felt a little uncomfortable even though I knew the joke. But yeah, still overall, Borat and Ali G. were the funniest to me. But this movie is going to be good, it got a 9.3 or 9.4 on IMDB.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Borat was amazing and I still find myself sitting on chairs and calling myself "the king of the castle" or saying "izz nize"

I can't wait to see bruno. Did anybody here about Bruno's enterence at the MTV awards? He was lowered by a rope from the ceiling and landing on Eminem's head and he got all pissed off and left! So funny!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ

I listened to a review on Bruno by Mark Commode on Radio 5 Live this afternoon. I respect the guy - he really knows his films (he's known on the show as the Good Doctor and he regularly appears on the high-brow newsnight review).

He says it's funnier than Borat - he laughed a total of six times (the audience were in stitches throughout).

His main critisism was that it was endorsed by certain mainstream stars, implying that it is too commercial and that a scene with Latoya Jackson had been cut since MJ died.