• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chickenfoot

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I picked up their self-titled debut album today. It's a high-energy rock band who is likely to be compared to Led Zeppelin. I must say it does have some rocking tracks. My favorite so far is "Sexy Little Thing". For those unfamiliar, here's the band lineup:

Vocals: Sammy Hagar (ex. Van Halen)
Bass: Michael Anthony (ex. Van Halen)
Guitar: Joe Satriani (well known as a solo artist)
Drums: Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Check it out if you're looking for some fun juke-box type rock. :cheers:

event_58431.jpg

chickenfoot.jpg

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It's a shame that Mike Anthony couldn't work it out with the VH brothers... *sigh*