• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your favorite sport?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I might include a poll later. My favorite is basketball, hands down. At one point in my life, you wouldn't be wrong if you said I was obsessed with basketball. I also like tennis, soccer, badminton, track, etc. Sports are awesome, they're a fun activity (to watch or play) for me, and they make me forget any troubles.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I like to watch football, but i like to play volleyball.

I enjoy watching basketball from time to time too. Depends on what kind of mood i'm in.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
quidditch!

...or aggressive cabbage throwing.

but for real, I don't care for organized sports. I like to play football and soccer with friends for fun, bike, kayak, run, or anything individual /outdoors.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Soccer and basketball.

Also, I like the more recreational sports like ultimate frisbee and volleyball.

I hate watching sports though. Unless they're highlights.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I enjoy basketball, running, and swimming.
I especially like watching basketball- :D
BLUE DEVIL PRIDE!!!! :D:D:D

P

Phantonym

Motorsport for watching. Tennis and racquetball for playing. There's lots more.

Actually, I like to watch any kind of sports. No discrimination :laugh:

S

Sniffles

Sounds dangerous!!! :shock:

:D

Yeah and? ;)

I've always been attracted to high-contact/combat sports. Of course I have to watch myself now with my injury.

I really enjoy fencing - an archaic gentleman's sport.

I've always wanted to try Kendo too, which the Japanese version of it.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i love basketball. i am pretty obsessed. i like watching it alright, but i really love playing it.
sometimes (often?) when i am watching a game on TV i just go outside and start playing, and miss the rest of the game.

i am not that in to other sports. i love to swim, but not as a sport, not competitively.

Scarfism

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w9
Fencing is my favourite sport to play. :duel: I also rollerblade on a regular basis in the summer. I don't really play any other sports other than the occasional baseball with friends. Favourite sport to watch is baseball. :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am so ADHD I can't watch sports unless it is something epic.

For example, I watched Roger Federer beat Andy Roddick at Wimbledom this past weekend.

I honestly can't remeber the last full sporting event I've seen on television before that. I think it was an Ultimate Fighting Championship match at my friend's house. :doh:

Seriously, I haven't watched television, sports, mini-series, or any regular show with ANY consistency since 1994. Life has just been so damn interesting, I can't sit down to forget about it.

Playing sports? Bring it on. I'll play anything, whether I'm good at it or not. I like varying my exercise and socializing, so why not. :cheese:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Hockey is my beloved sport. Any level, anytime, tv or in person.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I love to swim and love to watch baseball (go Yankees!). I like watching football too if it's my beloved Mounties and occasionally pro teams. (go Packers!)