• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wimbledon Final: Federer vs. Roddick

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
This match is shaping out to be like last year's classic. 5 sets again, going past 6-6. Come on, Roddick!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Damn, I'm upset that Roddick lost, he came so damn close. To come this far and lose by that margin to arguably the greatest player of all time is heart-breaking and frustrating. I'm as upset as Roddick, would have been nice to see an American win, haven't seen that since Sampras in 2000.

R

Riva

eww,
i hate tennis. it's always Federer and before that it war that Borg guy. tennis is always dominated by one or two players.
they might as well name it Roger instead of tennis.
^
i know it aint funny.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not much of a Tennis fan either. I'll enjoy reading the scores, but I can't for the love of god watch an entire game of tennis in one go. :p

pock...pock...pock...pock...pock...bounce/cheeeeeeer... pock...pock...etc.

Hats of to Federer though.

R

Riva

I'm not much of a Tennis fan either. I'll enjoy reading the scores, but I can't for the love of god watch an entire game of tennis in one go. :p

pock...pock...pock...pock...pock...bounce/cheeeeeeer... pock...pock...etc.

Hats of to Federer though.

+1

pock...pock...pock...pock...pock....arghhhhhhhh....pock...pock...pock...pock...pock.........arghhhhh

i am referring to that Russian woman. she screams wayyyyyyyyy too much.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Haha the only reason I knew wimbledon was on TV, was because my local train station is full up of the damn spectators going to the match (I live local), getting in my way and slowing me down. Infact that's how I usually know wimbledon is on.

Good thing I live nowehere near where they will be holding the olympics, now that is bound to be even worse.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
+1

pock...pock...pock...pock...pock....arghhhhhhhh....pock...pock...pock...pock...pock.........arghhhhh

i am referring to that Russian woman. she screams wayyyyyyyyy too much.

Who, Monica Selas? Is she still around? Or is this a different screaming woman?