• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Searching for the crappiest song ever

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Hi there!

I'm searching for the crappiest and the most annoying song that human kind has ever known (for a project). So if you think you know what song it is, please post it and tell me why that is the worst song in human history.

D

Dali

99 Red Balloons.

*SMH*

And this country song called "Amanda". I forget the singer and neither am I inclined to Google it at the moment. The chorus goes "Amaaaaaaaanda, light of my liiiiiiiiiife, fate shoulda maaaaade you a gentleman's wife...."

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm sure there are better options out there and I'm trying to think of them, but right now I can't go past the Australian national anthem:

[YOUTUBE="fcMuf8wE52k"]Who the f**k voted for this?[/YOUTUBE]

Caution: brief and unappealing nudity.

Reason: "We've golden soil and wealth for toil, our home is girt by sea".

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
That unwanted song is kinda cute, I must admit. The most wanted song, I don't know, it's kinda soap opera-ish. I don't like that.

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
I think it's funny that you could use statistical data to come up with what should be the most wanted song, and the most unwanted song ends up being cooler.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anything by that dreadful band Disturbed makes me physically ill.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Don't say yeah to The Man

[YOUTUBE="rm9dzLxLvxc"]Never Get Ahead[/YOUTUBE]

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
There's always the chicken factory

For some reason this guy cracks me up. When in a low mood, a few bars of the Bee Gee's Tragedy, as done by Robert Unwin segging quite beautifully into Aqua's Barbie Girl. I can't figure out if Mr Unwin uses hair gel or, perish the thought, it hasn't been washed in several months...
[YOUTUBE="JMPlzV4w0zg"]Tragedy-Barbie Girl[/YOUTUBE]

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayOr5wd219Q"]most annoying song ever[/YOUTUBE]

Seriously. The fact that it was a hit for so long makes it even worse.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayOr5wd219Q"]most annoying song ever[/YOUTUBE]

Seriously. The fact that it was a hit for so long makes it even worse.

Now that tune's gonna stay in my head for the rest of the night...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have only yourself to blame for that, nobody forced you to click the link :alttongue:

Accept

MBTI Type
TRUE
Not sure which is worse, the song or that a sold out audience enjoys the experience:

YouTube - John Cage "4'33"

Not sure which of the composer's songs deserves the title crappiest song ever, but no one has a longer list of qualifying songs.